TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT/SC Vert

SGT/SC#0471

A very good friend of mine is interested in a vert....must be SAI authorized S/C (i.e. eligable for the underhood plaque and registry as a GT/SC). Type of S/C not so important. May consider a coupe but prefers a vert. Thanks!-Randy

• 4 weeks later...

A very good friend of mine is interested in a vert....must be SAI authorized S/C (i.e. eligable for the underhood plaque and registry as a GT/SC). Type of S/C not so important. May consider a coupe but prefers a vert. Thanks!-Randy

U have the one shown in my foto. Its the first documented SAI S/C of any kind ever. I may be interested in selling. jonathan

Hmmm, maybe. Make me an offer. '08 BJ SGT, 'vert, automatic, Kenne Bell factory installed. Somewhere around 8K miles.

Note: It's just seeing this and a statement I made in another forum about no emotional attachment to chattel that makes me consider responding to this. That's why I won't tell you what I want for it. So it depends totally on how badly the buyer wants it.

Every transaction takes a willing buyer and a willing seller.

I don't believe there were many 2008 Shelby GT convertibles that were converted to GT/SC's. I remember a while back I was looking at a thread here regarding the 2008 SGT's and I noticed that five or six convertibles were listed as GT/SC's. I'm sure there are a few more that were converted where the owner is not on the Team Shelby forum, but I'm guessing there are less than a dozen total that have been converted to GT/SC's.

Personally, I've never seen a 2008 GT/SC convertible for sale, or a 2008 GT/SC coupe for that matter.

post-26281-1279765579_thumb.jpg

post-26281-1279765579_thumb.jpg

Hmmm, maybe. Make me an offer. '08 BJ SGT, 'vert, automatic, Kenne Bell factory installed. Somewhere around 8K miles.

Note: It's just seeing this and a statement I made in another forum about no emotional attachment to chattel that makes me consider responding to this. That's why I won't tell you what I want for it. So it depends totally on how badly the buyer wants it.

Every transaction takes a willing buyer and a willing seller.

I've pretty much made up my mind that the SGT is for sale. Looking real strongly at a Ford GT (the Cobra will likely go too.). PM me if interested. '08 Barrett Jackson black with red stripes, convertible automatic. Additional creature comfort upgrades.

Archived