TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Father's Day

Sorry, can't help but brag, but my son and daughter-in-law had a big baby boy yesterday (Father's Day) to be our first grandchild! Quite a Father's Day gift! If any of you are in the Sacramento area, Channel 10 ran a feature on Father's Day babies and featured our son & grandchild! He was the one with the blue Ford Racing t-shirt on (son, not grandchild). I told him next time he'd have to make sure the logos showed up better!

Thanks for letting me brag!

Sorry, can't help but brag, but my son and daughter-in-law had a big baby boy yesterday (Father's Day) to be our first grandchild! Quite a Father's Day gift! If any of you are in the Sacramento area, Channel 10 ran a feature on Father's Day babies and featured our son & grandchild! He was the one with the blue Ford Racing t-shirt on (son, not grandchild). I told him next time he'd have to make sure the logos showed up better!

Thanks for letting me brag!

Congratulations - What a great Father's day gift (and blessing)

Sorry, can't help but brag, but my son and daughter-in-law had a big baby boy yesterday (Father's Day) to be our first grandchild!

WHOA!

All I got was a phone call!

Phill

One more thing......

From the Sacramento Bee http://www.sacbee.com/2010/06/21/2836424/special-fathers-day-for-some-sacramento.html

If you view the slide show, my grand son is the 3rd pic. You only see his dad's hands as he's holding the baby.

Thanks again for letting me brag!

Archived