TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Not too shabby

Well I just got back to my hotel room from Hallett Raceway in Tulsa and I have to admit that I was pretty impressed with the way these new GT350's handle. I lined up behind one in the next to last heat and thought oh goody I get to pass the new GT350....wrong.

After we cleared some traffic I figured I was going to do a fly by but then he slowly pulled away from me. He was probably about 2 seconds a lap faster than me. Now mind you I am underpowered which is not usually an issue for me because I can make it up in the corners. I don't know if it was supercharged or not but I know he's got at least 25whp on me. I'm around 340wp. Anyway for those of you that know Hallett you know HP comes second to suspension/brakes/tires. I was probably just as fast in the corners, but since we were exiting the corners at virtually the same speed, he was pulling on me pretty good.

Anyway I thought I'd give it some props. Anyone know what the stock setup on these are ? I know I could look it up but I figured someone might want to brag a little.

Archived