TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My car shipped

My car has shipped, my personalized license plate are in. OK, Ford and the DMV came through - now it is Shelby American's turndance.gif

Mike,

If my guess is correct, our cars are on the same train! I got notified Thursday it was "in transit on a rail car".

I think mines the white one! :hysterical:

John

Michael,

Just got word that mines rolling through Nebraska today. Still wondering if we're on the same train?

John

I think yours in on the same train as Andy Torch40.

Mine just left Flat Rock. Ford customer service called this morning and profusely apologized for all the false starts and bad info. Thought that was nice of them, considering they built it 5/10!

Mine should be in LV 7/6. Hopefully, SAI will be cranking them out between now and then and will be waiting for mine to work on.

Mine just left Flat Rock. Ford customer service called this morning and profusely apologized for all the false starts and bad info. Thought that was nice of them, considering they built it 5/10!

Mine should be in LV 7/6. Hopefully, SAI will be cranking them out between now and then and will be waiting for mine to work on.

My dealer informed me that my car is on the rail and should be there the week of June 26th. Is there a Ford customer service number I can call to verify?

My dealer informed me that my car is on the rail and should be there the week of June 26th. Is there a Ford customer service number I can call to verify?

Actually your dealer can look at where it's located on almost a daily basis...if they want to. All they do is look at a computer screen.

John

14 Cars are due to arrive on June 29.

That is the latest.

Roger

Darn! They told me the 27th...I fully expected someone from SAI to be at the rail yard with a camera and balloons on my behalf to welcome the GT :hysterical:.

Must be all the snow slowing down the train across the great plains.......

John

Ouch! That's the week mine was supposed to be built but didn't make it til the 17th. Well, at least it's on the road now.

John

Actually your dealer can look at where it's located on almost a daily basis...if they want to. All they do is look at a computer screen.

John

Thanks John but after dealing with dealers for the past 34 years I would rather get the info from Ford if at all possible. I would think the information obtain from the manufacture would be a little bit more reliable (I would hope so).

Thanks John but after dealing with dealers for the past 34 years I would rather get the info from Ford if at all possible. I would think the information obtain from the manufacture would be a little bit more reliable (I would hope so).

I can't remember who, but someone posted an 800 number to Ford Customer Service in this forum section under one of the 350 topics, and they are able to tell you exactly where your car is. I used it once while my salesman was on vacation. Worked great.

Now if your car left the plant around last Thur, it's probably on the same train as mine; and that means it was cruising thru Nebraska yesterday with a planned arrival date of the 27th in LV....if that helps.

John

I can't remember who, but someone posted an 800 number to Ford Customer Service in this forum section under one of the 350 topics, and they are able to tell you exactly where your car is. I used it once while my salesman was on vacation. Worked great.

Now if your car left the plant around last Thur, it's probably on the same train as mine; and that means it was cruising thru Nebraska yesterday with a planned arrival date of the 27th in LV....if that helps.

John

Thanks again John. I will search the forums for the number.

Thanks again John. I will search the forums for the number.

I found it....Mike McGuirk posted it. Here you go:

Tried this avenue this morning and got someone live and very helpful.

Call (800) 392-3673, option 1,4,1 and provide the operator with your VIN.

Good Luck,

John

I found it....Mike McGuirk posted it. Here you go:

Tried this avenue this morning and got someone live and very helpful.

Call (800) 392-3673, option 1,4,1 and provide the operator with your VIN.

Good Luck,

John

Terrific thank you! I just saw on Hot Rod TV (Speed Channel) the segment on the GT350. I ‘m really joensing for the car now!

Just got a call from the dealer about an hour ago...our car's in LV!!! happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif Got there some time today apparently. That means it should make it to SAI within a day or two. Yeeehaw.

John

My car has shipped, my personalized license plate are in. OK, Ford and the DMV came through - now it is Shelby American's turndance.gif

Union Pacific informed me that my railcar is now empty in Las Vegas - my car is finally in the right place.

Union Pacific informed me that my railcar is now empty in Las Vegas - my car is finally in the right place.

Congratulations!...about time, huh?

Does that mean that the hobo that was riding in the rail car is now sleeping in your Mustang? :hysterical:

John

Archived