TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Part of the FORD Family (again)...

Mirage

I've owned my fair share of Mustangs through the years and none was better than my '03 Cobra (aka Terminator). Unfortunately I had to sell it after many years of pure joy which was a hard decision but one that had to be made. That was then and this is now so once again I looked to get a Cobra but this time a Shelby.

So to make a long story short (and months of waiting) here's my '11 Shelby...

Angle

v63fxi.jpg

Side

29aamt.jpg

Front

b5jfpl.jpg

Rear

e5mlxk.jpg

Tires

2rxigl3.jpg

Dash

jju22q.jpg

Engine

293g5lh.jpg

Signatures

t51xmw.jpg

Mirage,

Congratulations and welcome to TS. Great color choice. Goes well with the wheels. Miles of smiles ahead for you.

Brian Klepak at Niche helped build my 5.4L too. There is a link here on TS where you can see the builders and read about them.

Cheers!

shelbymotorsports~ Registered and received my certificate.

Cali_KR~ I know it's more subdued than some people would like but I tend to keep a low profile so it suits me perfectly. Plus this combination reminds me of Eleanor. :)

SVT NAJA~ Thanks for the info! Do you happen to have a link to either their picture or the whole line? I actually have a pic of the builders who put together my '03's engine so it'd be great to have the one's who did my '11 as well.

shelbymotorsports~ Registered and received my certificate.

Cali_KR~ I know it's more subdued than some people would like but I tend to keep a low profile so it suits me perfectly. Plus this combination reminds me of Eleanor. smile.gif

SVT NAJA~ Thanks for the info! Do you happen to have a link to either their picture or the whole line? I actually have a pic of the builders who put together my '03's engine so it'd be great to have the one's who did my '11 as well.

Mirage,

Here you go!

http://www.nichelinebuilders.com/

Enjoy.

ingram4868~ There are two certificates: 1) From Shelby (cost $5 for S&H) and 2) From Ford listing the total build and associated numbers for each car (cost ~$45). The latter probably won't be available until the run's over so I'm expecting to get it next year. The former is available now provided you register your car with the Shelby Registry.

socalwrench~ You know, I thought it would be hard to top the Terminator but I have to say that this new Shelby easily surpassed my expectations. From the interior to the motor/trans (even without IRS) this latest incarnation of Carroll's vision is truly an awesome car. Here's a pic of my '03:

2mw7djt.jpg

Archived