I even declared it a dead deal... :rip:

BUT .... IT'S DONE !!!!

:party2: :yahoo:

Here is a pic..... oh :spiteful:

I think it should be debuted at Terlingua, Ha Ha

PS I am sure there will be enough pics of it later. :bandance:

I want to create a team and help sponsor it. SCCA

Supplying the car is the first step.

Due to military injuries I am unable to pass medical to drive.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am in the same boat as far as Military Med Issues. At least that is what I was told. :redcard: May give it a try and see if they (SCCA) pulls the plug on me. Next year, when I go to VIR I will get it a shot...

Doc :salute:

Great shots, and a great car Dave. It sure was good meeting you and your father. The car is spectacular in person, and just confirms my earlier post that if I were to get one it would be a vert!

Thank you Rick.

I love the car.... but your car is beutiful as well!

Let me know if you ever want to trade :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

I'm confused. Thumper's car is said above to be #22. But I can't remember looking at the number plate in Terlingua to see if that was the number in the end. This sure looks like the same car, but no interior picture to see if it has the same. Can't tell by the headrests, as those are the same. If this isn't Thumpers car, nobody on this forum knew about this one, unless this is the test/concept car, but those are usually not numbered. Somebody help!! :headscratch:

This isn't Thumper's car, it is the other Grabber Orange vert.

The Terlingua package covers 2005-2009 model years. Each with their specific TRT number for that year. There could be 22 build in one year but 450 total build, spread throughout all years.

The first series of numbers is always held back, traditionally, usually the first 10.

There are 2 Terlingua convertibles built out of Shelby in Las Vegas to date. Both Grabber Orange.

Roger

Ok, cool. This is not Thumpers car but the other convert.

So to date, as far as we know, there are only two Terlingua Converts, both Grabber Orange, and look very similar. Both 09's, car numbers 21 and 22. Cool. Hopefully who ever buy's it will come on here, or it may of course no sale.

Terlingua convertible #21 is up for action today if anyone is interested. Saw this link on another site.

http://www.mecum.com...88&entryRow=380

Car was a "No Sale" at $37,000...

Wasn't able to make it to the Auction this year, due to conflicting work schedules...

Gregg

07SGT0547

Thats good to know that its not Thumpers car. I am watcing mecum right now hoping to see the bunny come accross the block.

I often wonder why people have these very special cars made and then sell them right away. I understand if its for profit but in most cases its less and actaully much less than what they have into the car. I suppose really weathly people just want the newest greatest thing so move on to the next toy.

I will never sell my car but only add to my stable.

I think this might be the third one I have seen. When I saw my first GO vert last year I thought it was a fake until Bud told me that they did make one. The main reason I thought the first one I saw was a fake is because of the bottom stripe. It did not look right. The font and the lettering were not right and the lettering was GO. I noticed that this is how Thumper's bottom stripe also came out. This is the first GO vert that I have seen with the original style Terlingua stripes with gray lettering. So.. I could be wrong but I think there might be 3 GO verts.

Archived