TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua convertibles?

Thumper

Where do I find the information on how many Terlingua CONVERTIBLES were made and with what options?

If anyone knows please post here.

As well, I see ppl posting the number their car is of a certain type made i.e. "grabber" and I would like to do this.

I have a 09 grabber Terlingua, how do I figure out the number of sequence in production?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Technically. None. The Terlingua is supposed to be a track car. That being said, there is a 427 Cobra being built and added to the Terlingua Racing Team officially.

Vorpal has an unofficial list of all the Terlingua's made. You have #1 or #2 made outside of the concept.

Technically. None. The Terlingua is supposed to be a track car. That being said, there is a 427 Cobra being built and added to the Terlingua Racing Team officially.

Vorpal has an unofficial list of all the Terlingua's made. You have #1 or #2 made outside of the concept.

Who is Vorpal?

So there is a concept conv Terlingua?

Mine is set to race SCCA solo, so is being set up for it so I believe it would qualify as a real track car.

What is your CSM # 09TRT00??

09TRT22

Being built right now.

But they said it was not the 22nd as they did not start with no 1.

And the sequence is within the same numbers as the coupes.

09TRT22

Being built right now.

But they said it was not the 22nd as they did not start with no 1.

And the sequence is within the same numbers as the coupes.

Hi Thumper,

PM sent.

VB

So they are doing verts? I knew about the one vert, and the one V8, but I didnt know they dropped the limitation....Just thought those were "one of those kinds of arrangements"

Maybe they should advertise that.... :lurk:

To the messages I am getting not believing; I will post a pic as soon as I get one. :banghead:

It is #CSM 09TRT22 on my invoice, I would assume it is the same number that will be on the car.

It is being built right now and I am visiting Vegas for a couple weeks to make sure it all starts smooth.

I was told it is "the first retail Terlingua convertible but there is atleast one other" by a Shelby rep.

It is being prepped for SCCA Solo racing so I think it "technically" qualifies as a "real" Terlingua, LOL, just as much as the coupes. :finger:

Any info on the other vert would be great, thanks.

And thanks for the hearty welcomes they are appreciated. :mail:

Hi Thumper.

Welcome to TS where you will find a great number of helpful and enthusiastic folks. We are glad to have you aboard.

Welcome also to Terlingua Mustang ownership. Best i know, if you have a TRT CSM# and a Terlingua package from SA you are now part of the Terlingua ownership club with all rights and privelages and fun associated with it. :drool:

We are glad to have you! Please keep us up on your build, including pics when you can. :salute:

Glad to have you,

David aka Vorpal

Wish they would have allowed verts to be converted along time ago. I really wanted to do a Vista Blue Vert or a Vista Blue glass roof, either would have had to have a 5 speed. I did find a glass roof vista blue 5 speed in Illinios that I could have sent in to get converted but I waited too long and it sold.

I thought I read somewhere that Vegas was not doing the Terlingua Package that you had to send it to one of the other three mod shops to get the Terlingua Package?

Early on this was true, but SA/Vegas has been working with Terlinguas now for a good bit.

VB

topless is good :)

But alas she will be wearing a bra....

But again, she is fully stripped down right now giving a nice show in the SA Vegas room. :doh:

Thanks again for the warm welcome and will be looking forward to seeing you in Terlingua this year.

Welcome aboard Thumper, I can tell you that when our cars all make our annual gathering, it will be quite a time...these cars get exponentially more fun the more we put in the same area... :happy feet:

Archived