TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Meet this Sunday 6/13 in NJ

cmolinaro78

Not a problem! It would be nice to have a monthly gathering of the NJ/NY/PA somewhere. Recently I was part of the Subaru community, and we started our meets from nothing to over 50 cars on a montly basis, so this is something I want to try to work on in the future

Not a problem! It would be nice to have a monthly gathering of the NJ/NY/PA somewhere. Recently I was part of the Subaru community, and we started our meets from nothing to over 50 cars on a montly basis, so this is something I want to try to work on in the future

sounds good to me.......Im in Clifton.....Warren cant be more than 30-35 minutes for me........no problem......count me in and keep me posted!

Today (Friday) is June 11th. Sunday is the 13th. I changed the title of this forum accordingly.

I thought it was saturday the 12th? :headscratch:

I didn't change the day, I just changed the date in order to match the day that the OP originally posted in the headline banner.

Sorry, didnt have my morning cup of coffee when I originally posted. The meet which was posted by someone else on the forums, was initially scheduled for Saturday the 12th, but we discussed via phone last night it is best to move it to this Sunday which is the 13th . Sorry for the confusion!

Archived