TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Toured the Shelby shop today

Finally made it to the Shelby shop today next to the Vegas Speedway. Pretty cool place. The tour guide took us into the shop and I saw about 12-16 white Mustangs waiting to be transformed into GT350s. There were about 3 or 4 currently on lifts being modified. There was one finished that looked great and the tour guide fired it up. What a great sound. Unfortunately, photographs were not allowed in the shop area. Congrats to those who purchased one. It looks fantastic.

Finally made it to the Shelby shop today next to the Vegas Speedway. Pretty cool place. The tour guide took us into the shop and I saw about 12-16 white Mustangs waiting to be transformed into GT350s. There were about 3 or 4 currently on lifts being modified. There was one finished that looked great and the tour guide fired it up. What a great sound. Unfortunately, photographs were not allowed in the shop area. Congrats to those who purchased one. It looks fantastic.

Could you tell if the stripes were painted on and if so, did they go all the way down the rear fascia?

Could you tell if the stripes were painted on and if so, did they go all the way down the rear fascia?

The guide said they were painted on but I did not see the rear of the car.

The guide said they were painted on but I did not see the rear of the car.

Too bad you didn't have a secret camera built into your glasses that could've provided high quality spy shots for the rest of us!

Archived