TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 PNWM&G made the front page of the paper again...6/9/10

Grabber

Tomorrows edition of "The Reflector" newspaper that serves North Clark and South Cowlitz counties, Washington has a special story on the front page of the paper.

It takes up the entire Front page too!!!! happy%20feet.gif

033-2.jpg

I know that photo will be hard to read, so here is the web site link to the article:

http://www.thereflector.com/thisweek/story1.php

For those of you that might of missed another front page full article last week in the "Columbian" news paper......it was avery special story too.

037-2.jpg

The link to that story is here as well.

http://www.columbian.com/news/2010/may/30/its-not-about-the-cars-and-showing-off-the-cars-it/

Thats so cool rob,So glad i picked up the paper on sunday. Crazy two weeks later they come out with another article! :) I miss that get together so much!

!

Yep it is pretty cool. That paper is tomorrow's edition of the Reflector. My wife picked it up in a stand this evening when she was shopping at the grocery store.

Tomorrows edition of "The Reflector" newspaper that serves North Clark and South Cowlitz counties, Washington has a special story on the front page of the paper.

It takes up the entire Front page too!!!! happy%20feet.gif

033-2.jpg

I know that photo will be hard to read, so here is the web site link to the article:

http://www.thereflector.com/thisweek/story1.php

Rob, thanks for a great follow-up on your event. While I did not attend, I can appreciate all the effort and outpouring of support.

People like Mark perform such that we may enjoy the bounty of freedom here at home. God bless him and his family.

- Pockdog (Randy)

BTW, how do you pronounce your last name? The spelling throws me off.

Very Cool Rob!!! The article states that the flag was auctioned off...I thought it was given to Barbie??

Alex

The flag was given to Barbie. The reporter got the car cover confused with the flag that we covered the hood of Marks car with. The car cover was auctioned off....twice and it raised a tidy sum of cash for Barbie.

BTW, how do you pronounce your last name? The spelling throws me off.

I'm 1/2 German and my last name is German. Aichele is pronounced "Ache Lee" .

I'm thinking about changing my last name to Grabber. hysterical.gif

I'm 1/2 German and my last name is German. Aichele is pronounced "Ache Lee" .

I'm thinking about changing my last name to Grabber. hysterical.gif

Its not Grabber, I thought you changed that back in 07 :headscratch:

Great to see more press on the event.

Glen

Archived