TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car Finally @ Shelby

tony356

Gotta call from Shelby today that my "missing" 5.0 finally arrived at the shop. :happy feet:

I was relieved that the car I have fully paid for and have not seen has made it to the factory to begin installation of the partially

paid for parts I have not seen. I was also told that a lot of the early cars will have suspension from Eibach and not from Ford.

Time to really hurry up and wait!

I gave them my options list and it is growing every day: :drool:

SC

Rear Brakes

Cooling Package

Watts Link

Painted Stripes (down the rear and without "gt350" on hood)

Museum Delivery

Shelby is still waiting for some parts and red tape with Ford.

Short summers here in Pa so I hope to get her with some good track season still left.

Gotta call from Shelby today that my "missing" 5.0 finally arrived at the shop. :happy feet:

I was relieved that the car I have fully paid for and have not seen has made it to the factory to begin installation of the partially

paid for parts I have not seen. I was also told that a lot of the early cars will have suspension from Eibach and not from Ford.

SC

Rear Brakes

Cooling Package

Watts Link

Museum Delivery

Short summers here in Pa so I hope to get her with some good track season still left.

Now the fun part starts!

Congrats Tony!

I feel like we should all start a little GT350 owners support group :lurk:

Seriously, my car has been ordered since Feb and built May 10th and no one can tell tell me what the current status is. I feel so alone, I need a grouphug.gif

Seriously, my car has been ordered since Feb and built May 10th and no one can tell tell me what the current status is. I feel so alone, I need a grouphug.gif

We can report, with a 100% uncertainty, that we possibly have no information, useful or otherwise, that may or may not help you, your family, extended relatives or work acquintances. We now consider that matter closed, or until we reopen tomorrow. Thank you, good-bye.

Sorry Mike, i had to do it :slapfight:

We can report, with a 100% uncertainty, that we possibly have no information, useful or otherwise, that may or may not help you, your family, extended relatives or work acquintances. We now consider that matter closed, or until we reopen tomorrow. Thank you, good-bye.

Sorry Mike, i had to do it :slapfight:

:hysterical2:

SC

Rear Brakes

Cooling Package

Watts Link

Museum Delivery

if u get it back before the summer ends, need to bring it out to the Cruise Night at the Sonic in Morgantown, every Thursday night

• 2 months later...

:hysterical::hysterical:

This dilemma is starting to sound like the start of the first Super Snake packages all over again. Thought for sure I would see some pictures by now, bummer.......

:hysterical::hysterical:

This dilemma is starting to sound like the start of the first Super Snake packages all over again. Thought for sure I would see some pictures by now, bummer.......

Now that the CARB certs are done ( or very close to being done..), does anyone know what other parts we are waiting on..?

Archived