TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Released from Plant

cknight

I am getting closer to having my ride. According to Ford CS, I have been released from plant.

Chris

Chris,

To make sure that your car has been striped, the next time you call CS and they tell you that you are "released from plant" ask them if it is Foriegn plant. Most of the CS folks miss that verbage everytime.

Will do, some of the CS people seem to know the system and some do not. Is it true that they only update information on Friday or is this something they are telling me to keep me from calling every week?

They told me updates are on Thursdays. They don't know. I call every day. :banghead:

Will do, some of the CS people seem to know the system and some do not. Is it true that they only update information on Friday or is this something they are telling me to keep me from calling every week?

They told me the next update is Monday night. You are right the people working CS and VOPC seem to have different capabilities depending on who answers the phone. Some much more knowledgable and helpful than others

I am getting closer to having my ride. According to Ford CS, I have been released from plant.

Chris

Do i hear a Choo Choo train not in the far too distance ?

:happy feet:

The car will be here before you know it and than the MOD MOD MOD world of mods begin !

dond

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE!!!!!

According to Ford, my car left Flat Rock by rail on the 13th. It is in Kentucky waiting truck transport to the dealership (5 hrs away) as of 3:00pm on the 15th. It was one of the cars on hold so not only is this good news for me but for all others on hold.

Chris

UPDATE!!!!!

According to Ford, my car left Flat Rock by rail on the 13th. It is in Kentucky waiting truck transport to the dealership (5 hrs away) as of 3:00pm on the 15th. It was one of the cars on hold so not only is this good news for me but for all others on hold.

Chris

Woo Hoo!!! :banana piano:

Congrats!

I'm finally with all of you. Released from plant w/ETA 3/10. VIN 1ZVHT885675308654

Holy crap

Glad to hear it! I am right behind you. My VIN ends in 308775 and should be in production tomorrow!

Feels good doesn't it!

Archived