TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Time for a new clutch. Recommendations?

jamesb

Well after driving my car now with 4 different clutches I would have to say that the Spec should have been the first, I picked it up last night and drove it like 70mi. People have said that the pedal is stiffer but if you've not had the 2010 clutch the Spec is no stiffer than the original 07'. The 07' did chatter quite a bit and was noisy, the Spec Twin doesn't chatter at all and as it makes some noise, it is quiter than the original but slightly louder than the 2010. What you need to get used to is the fact it is either in or out, when you release the clutch slowly you can feel it starting to grab and then its in, it would be hard to ride it if you needed to, but who needs to.

Anyway the Spec Super Twin gets my thumbs up

I love the Super Twin clutch by SPEC....It does feel different than the stock...but is well worth the money.

Afriend of mine just stopped ny with his 07' I told him to get in my car and tell me the difference between the clutch pedals, I didn't tell him what the clutch was, he could feel no significant difference between mine with the super twin and his original 07'.

• 3 months later...

Archived