TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SOACV Cookout & HCMC Car Show * September 17-18

Carl Bishop

• 1 month later...

Fellow Shelby Owners,

You are cordially invited to attend a cookout at my home in Louisburg NC; Friday evening, September 17th in conjunction with the Heart of Carolina Mustang Club's 17th Annual Mustang & Ford Powered Charity Car Show, Saturday, September 18th in Morrisville NC.

For those of you coming in from out of town in need of a room I have arranged for a block of rooms at the Fairfield Inn & Suites adjacent to the car show site at a discounted rate (see details below).

Weekend schedule and details:

Cookout:

Friday, September 17th @ 6:00pm

I live in Franklin County NC just outside of Youngsville/Wake Forest NC and have a Louisburg mailing address, please PM me for my address.

All you need to bring is your appetite; we’re still working out a menu. Please RSVP by September 10th so we can plan accordingly; please include the number of guests in your RSVP.

Car Show:

Show Flyer

Venue:

Morrisville Outlet Mall 1001 Airport Boulevard Morrisville, NC 27560

Car Show Schedule:

Registration 9:00am – 10:00am

Judging 10:00am – 11:30am

Trophies 12:00pm – 1:00pm

Teardown 1:00pm – 2:00pm

After show caravan to Grill 57 Cruise-In will depart a 2:00pm. This will be the last cruise-in of the season.

Hotel:

Fairfield Inn & Suites 2750 Slater Road Morrisville, 27560

Phone: 1-919-468-2660

I have blocked 10 rooms;

5-Guest Rooms King or Double $59.00 per night + taxes

5-Executive King Suites $79.00 per night + taxes

(Includes complimentary breakfast buffet & high speed wifi)

The window to reserve rooms opens Monday, August 9th and closes Wednesday, September 1st. After 9/1 unreserved rooms go back into inventory.

You can book either one or two nights, call the hotels direct number to make your reservations, the block is held under ‘Shelby Owners Group’.

Comments, questions or concerns? Please shoot me a PM or email; 08sgt1234@gmail.com.

Hope you can make it!

Carl

PS. For those of you that stay though Sunday, we can plan a breakfast at the famous State Farmer Market Restaurant in Raleigh if anyone is interested.

HCMC Car Show.pdf

HCMC Car Show.pdf

Fellow Shelby Owners,

You are cordially invited to attend a cookout at my home in Louisburg NC; Friday evening, September 17th in conjunction with the Heart of Carolina Mustang Club's 17th Annual Mustang & Ford Powered Charity Car Show, Saturday, September 18th in Morrisville NC.

For those of you coming in from out of town in need of a room I have arranged for a block of rooms at the Fairfield Inn & Suites adjacent to the car show site at a discounted rate (see details below).

Weekend schedule and details:

Cookout:

Friday, September 17th @ 6:00pm

I live in Franklin County NC just outside of Youngsville/Wake Forest NC and have a Louisburg mailing address, please PM me for my address.

All you need to bring is your appetite; we’re still working out a menu. Please RSVP by September 10th so we can plan accordingly; please include the number of guests in your RSVP.

Car Show:

Show Flyer

Venue:

Morrisville Outlet Mall 1001 Airport Boulevard Morrisville, NC 27560

Car Show Schedule:

Registration 9:00am – 10:00am

Judging 10:00am – 11:30am

Trophies 12:00pm – 1:00pm

Teardown 1:00pm – 2:00pm

After show caravan to Grill 57 Cruise-In will depart a 2:00pm. This will be the last cruise-in of the season.

Hotel:

Fairfield Inn & Suites 2750 Slater Road Morrisville, 27560

Phone: 1-919-468-2660

I have blocked 10 rooms;

5-Guest Rooms King or Double $59.00 per night + taxes

5-Executive King Suites $79.00 per night + taxes

(Includes complimentary breakfast buffet & high speed wifi)

The window to reserve rooms opens Monday, August 9th and closes Wednesday, September 1st. After 9/1 unreserved rooms go back into inventory.

You can book either one or two nights, call the hotels direct number to make your reservations, the block is held under ‘Shelby Owners Group’.

Comments, questions or concerns? Please shoot me a PM or email; 08sgt1234@gmail.com.

Hope you can make it!

Carl

PS. For those of you that stay though Sunday, we can plan a breakfast at the famous State Farmer Market Restaurant in Raleigh if anyone is interested.

thanks, Carl. Just made our reservations. Look forward to seeing you and Kim. BTW, tried to send you an email but for some reason I keep getting error msg, must be because I am in Savannah....later Craig

thanks, Carl. Just made our reservations. Look forward to seeing you and Kim. BTW, tried to send you an email but for some reason I keep getting error msg, must be because I am in Savannah....later Craig

Good deal Craig, looking forward to seeing you and Gg again. Not sure what's going on with my email? Which address did you try, my yahoo or new gmail account?

• 1 month later...

Archived