TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tasca Ford 13th Annual Mustang Event

ilmor

Secondo and I will be there...... :happy feet: and what a gorgeous 2011 5.0........ :drop:

God Bless Mr. Tasca Sr........ :angel:

• 2 weeks later...

Secondo and I will be there...... :happy feet: and what a gorgeous 2011 5.0........ :drop:

God Bless Mr. Tasca Sr........ :angel:

Hey can, I ride with you guys just pick me up at silver hills psych ward. I'll be hiding in the bushes by the front entrance. I promise not to drool and be wearing pants.

Hey can, I ride with you guys just pick me up at silver hills psych ward. I'll be hiding in the bushes by the front entrance. I promise not to drool and be wearing pants.

We'll send :hysterical3: QuadCam to pick you up!

I guess but can I ride in the truck with my monkey ???

Only if your monkey can get along with my Trunk Monkey...

...and I need your assurance you won't try to "spank the monkey" on the ride over to Rhode Island!

...and I need your assurance you won't try to "spank the monkey" on the ride over to Rhode Island!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:eek5:

...What!?! ...Like you never...! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

...and there will be none of that (Peter Gabriel song) "Shock the Monkey" stuff going on either! :stop:

:drop:

You guys scare me! lol let's hope for good weather this year!

You know that old expression: "It takes all kinds...;" that would be us! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

+1 on the weather!!! It has rained 2 years in a row!!! :rant2:

• 2 months later...

Sean,at what time are you and Laurie getting there?Would be great if we were parked in the same area.

I'm going to find out if they're having an area for Team Shelby members like last year. In any case, we're probably going to get there around 9:30. Hope to see you there! Wait a minute... nah I don't want to park near your car because it makes mine look like a plain GT!! hysterical2.gif

Just kidding!

GTT500.JPG

GTT500.JPG

I'm going to find out if they're having an area for Team Shelby members like last year. In any case, we're probably going to get there around 9:30. Hope to see you there! Wait a minute... nah I don't want to park near your car because it makes mine look like a plain GT!! hysterical2.gif

Just kidding!

[/quote

OK Sean,you really like to sleep-in or whatever? :censored: Please found out about TS member's parking.I'll be getting there much earlier because of the "predicted"good weather and the last time the weather was good(3 years ago)there was a long line to get in.Look forward to seeing everyone. :happy feet:

Current temp for Saturday: 74 and mostly sunny woohoo!

Also, I will leave a hose and bucket out at my house. I'm about 20 minuted north of Tasca. If anyone needs to rinse your car off after a long drive, PM me and I'll give you my address. I live at a nice quiet townhouse development so please do be as quiet (LOL) as possible.

I just got word that when you get to Tasca tell the guys directing traffic you are part of TS and they will park you with the Shelbys. I'm sure it will be alot this year so I would still arrive early. See you there! happy%20feet.gif

Thanks for checking on this for us!

Archived