TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Husband had loads of 85' Shelby Charger Parts in the garage

He has loads of parts some brand new parts new in box. He has a used engine, (will get the miles for you in interested), a used transmission, Brand new red leather interior, and many many parts. Selling them individually, please ask if you are looking for something. We are in Southern Ohio.

He has loads of parts some brand new parts new in box. He has a used engine, (will get the miles for you in interested), a used transmission, Brand new red leather interior, and many many parts. Selling them individually, please ask if you are looking for something. We are in Southern Ohio.

[/quote

There are a few Shelby Charger owners here-very few :doh: I copied this post onto another forum with a whole bunch of Shelby Dodge owners. Best be ready to check your Personal Message box here a bunch :mail:

I am interested in the items. Could you take some pictures of the items for us to see. I live in Akron, Oh but have family south of Chillicothe. I can come down to look at the stuff if I see anything interesting. Please let me know.

Bryan

I am interested in the items. Could you take some pictures of the items for us to see. I live in Akron, Oh but have family south of Chillicothe. I can come down to look at the stuff if I see anything interesting. Please let me know.

Bryan

I'm with this guy. I'd be interested to hear about what you have, second priority of course. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Whats up I recently got into a fender bender and was hoping you have a 1985 dodge shelby charger turbo, right passenger side fender and complete hood with vent

i would love to get my baby back on the road

Thanks

Chris

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...

I apologize to everyone who responded. I never revisited this site. He still has these parts. He pretty much has everything. The problem is they are no longer in marked boxes.

However, the interior is new and recognizable. The engine is turbo 2.2 used, transmission is used.

Archived