TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car Shows for 2007

Alloy Dave

Ok, even though Grabber made fun of me for using spreadsheets, I'm going to start another one. Since there are so many shows, it's nice to keep informed about where/when/etc.

Here is a format I've worked up. Somehow I'll see if I can separate them into regions...although that's not an exact science...because I don't know where the midwest stops and the west begins. :hysterical: Maybe I'll put them in alphabetical order by the state they are in? Let me know what you think. You send me all the info, I'll fill it in and repost each week or so.

Dave

post-3382-1170082299_thumb.jpg

post-3382-1170082299_thumb.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, even though Grabber made fun of me for using spreadsheets, I'm going to start another one. Since there are so many shows, it's nice to keep informed about where/when/etc.

Here is a format I've worked up. Somehow I'll see if I can separate them into regions...although that's not an exact science...because I don't know where the midwest stops and the west begins. :hysterical: Maybe I'll put them in alphabetical order by the state they are in? Let me know what you think. You send me all the info, I'll fill it in and repost each week or so.

Dave

Dave,

You could also supplement your data by going to driveonline.com. They are one of the best sources to find out when and where the car shows are happening accross the country. They break the shows down by month and regionally, so that format alone may help you with your spreadsheet.

Just thought that I would mention it in case you were not aware of that website.

Dave,

You could also supplement your data by going to driveonline.com. They are one of the best sources to find out when and where the car shows are happening accross the country. They break the shows down by month and regionally, so that format alone may help you with your spreadsheet.

Just thought that I would mention it in case you were not aware of that website.

Thanks! I was definitely NOT aware of that site.

Dave

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Pretzy,

Don't let these clowns whip your PSDS up. They don't know beans. Forget Ouija boards and Magic 8 Balls. Your baby will arrive soon enough. I know because I just checked the leaves in the bottom of my morning tea. :read: The leaves say that your car will arrive :yup: late March. :banvictory:

:hysterical:

Pretzy,

Don't let these clowns whip your PSDS up. They don't know beans. Forget Ouija boards and Magic 8 Balls. Your baby will arrive soon enough. I know because I just checked the leaves in the bottom of my morning tea. :read: The leaves say that your car will arrive :yup: late March. :banvictory:

:hysterical:

Ouija boards, crystal balls, tea leaves...what's next? Where's Karnak!! :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Should we all start PM'ing you our info? Or post it here?

Posting here is fine. I would like to keep it to shows people are really interested in from this site....don't just send me every show that a person could conceivably go to...I'm really just thinking of the Ford shows, or Shelby shows, or even multi-make shows that are big/interesting/fun.

I looked at the site Son of GT sent me and :drop: they had EVERYTHING on there...even trade shows that the general public cannot attend. :banghead: I was able to pick a couple out of there that seemed interesting, but it was just too much info.

My goal here was to get a short list of shows where people from this site may meet up with one another.

Dave

Hi Dave

On March 31st - New Bern NC (30 mins south of me) -

21st Annual Shine and Show

Presented by Colonial Capital Rods and Classics

Twin Rivers Mall

http://www.colonialcapitalrodsandclassics.com

Last year, we had about 200 entries - lots of Detroit muscle. (I snagged a Top 50 with my Z)

Ruf

Mustang Club of Indianapolis presents

The 28th Annual Mustang/All Ford Show

June 30th & July 1st, 2007

Featured Cars:

1967 & 2007

Show is held inside the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, East of the Speedway Museum. See Indymustangclub.com for more details.

Ok, I've added this and RUFs. This one is near me...I'll probably attend. I can't go to Tulsa, I'll be in Phoenix with 800 accountants for a Finance Conference. :redcard::banghead: Geesh.

I'm trying to work in a trip to Bondurant while I'm there, but their schedule is not cooperating. Maybe I'll sneak over to Barrett-Jackson and buy the rights to the first Bullitt for $640,000. :hyper:

Dave

Oh, Daddy! Myrtle Beach is sounding good!

Maybe I can persuade Roller Boy and The Bear's Fan to caravan down there. :banana piano:

Quick, hide the women (or farm animals - we're not here to judge)! :headspin:

Also, double the weekly order for booze, cheeze wiz and 93 octane! :happy feet:

Joe - why don't you fly down to Raleigh and you can tag along and act as our defense council? :hysterical2:

Tempting offer Ruf... I don't think wifey would buy in to the "mission". Plus, we start out as an innocent trip to catch some rays and down a few brews and end up getting rescued by the Coast Guard when we think we can swim to Cuba and overthrow Castro. :devil2:

I don't think I have enough bail money saved up after our last "covert op" over Detroit. :ninja:

What??

I haven't been arrested....convicted...in years.

You're getting too old.

This weekend is a hot time. House of Blues - Outlet Malls - Hooters - Burnouts - The Beach - Crab Legs - Hard Rock Cafe - Seafood Buffets - Wet T-shirts - and tire smoke, daddy! :hysterical2:

Mustangsunlimited is hosting it's annual Shelby Mustang car show in Hartford CT on April 29th with a postponed rain date of May 6th. I have been to several of those shows with my 66 coupe and enjoy every time. Quite a few nice looking cars. I think this year I'll have my Shelby instead.

Archived