TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Autographed Artehouse Prints

Advertisement in my delivery packet had it at %599.00. Saw it go into the 600+ shortly after using a TS discount.

Guess there is benefits to waiting.

DrKSGT

Advertisement in my delivery packet had it at %599.00. Saw it go into the 600+ shortly after using a TS discount.

Guess there is benefits to waiting.

DrKSGT

That sounds more like what I remember. The current price of $300 is actually not bad when you consider Shelby's autograph alone costs $150

Steve

That sounds more like what I remember. The current price of $300 is actually not bad when you consider Shelby's autograph alone costs $150

Steve

Do these actually come autgraphed? Doesn't say in the description and doesn't really look like they do, it just says you can get your name and CSM# on it . I could be wrong though.

Dan

Do these actually come autgraphed? Doesn't say in the description and doesn't really look like they do, it just says you can get your name and CSM# on it . I could be wrong though.

Dan

That was my first thought, they took away Carroll's autograph and lowered the price. Although the GT prints don't say autographed the Hertz prints still do. That's the one I was looking at for a customer.

From the ArteHouse description:

This Limited Edition Print personally signed by Carroll Shelby, commemorates the 40th anniversary of the Shelby GT350H, otherwise known as the "Rent-A-Racer". Available to Shelby GT-H Owners, each print will include a mounted commemorative plate with your car's CSM number and your name if you would like.

Probably best to ask before ordering.

I needed to get a customer the link for the ArteHouse Prints that are autographed by Carroll. After finding the website I noticed the price seems to have possibly been lowered. Didn't these sell for more than $299 previously?

Steve

Hertz Link

GT Link

Steve, I went to the Artehouse website. The GTH is apparently available signed by CS. However, I attempted to buy one and there's a couple of catches, 1) you have to have a Tax ID as a "re-seller" business , and 2) minimum purchase of $300 (the GTH is $299.99). I'm going to contact them today via phone and / or e-mail and see if these obstacles can be overcome for the average retail customer. I'll post my results. Larry

I needed to get a customer the link for the ArteHouse Prints that are autographed by Carroll. After finding the website I noticed the price seems to have possibly been lowered. Didn't these sell for more than $299 previously?

Steve

Hertz Link

GT Link

Steve, I checked with ArteHouse via telephone and the RETAIL price for the GTH print is $599. The link you provided is for the WHOLESALE site which lists the GTH print at $299. You must list a tax ID, name of business, type of business etc to begin to qualify for the Wholesale price. Too bad, at $299 I would have bought one. Maybe one of the TS members can that can qualify to buy wholesale from ArteHouse can maybe take some orders. I'll send a $299 PayPal payment for sure. Hope this info helps, Larry

ArteHouse phone 1-866-965-1767 or Service@artehouse.com, ArteHouse LLC, 2201Sturgis Road #A, Oxnard, California, 93030 Local phone CA only 805-983-0900

Steve, I checked with ArteHouse via telephone and the RETAIL price for the GTH print is $599. The link you provided is for the WHOLESALE site which lists the GTH print at $299. You must list a tax ID, name of business, type of business etc to begin to qualify for the Wholesale price. Too bad, at $299 I would have bought one. Maybe one of the TS members can that can qualify to buy wholesale from ArteHouse can maybe take some orders. I'll send a $299 PayPal payment for sure. Hope this info helps, Larry

ArteHouse phone 1-866-965-1767 or Service@artehouse.com, ArteHouse LLC, 2201Sturgis Road #A, Oxnard, California, 93030 Local phone CA only 805-983-0900

Bummer. I ran into the same problem and I was going to call them today, but I didn't get around to it. I would interested @ $299 and PayPal as well.

• 10 months later...

Archived