TEAM SHELBY FORUM

11GT500 - Plate Number!

Thor.

11GT500

That's my new license plate number for the Shelby! I went to the SOS office today to pay for "next year's" plates (must renew annually in July based on my birth date) and was able to obtain the above digits in a personalized plate - couldn't believe that it was still available. (Nothing available for various "THOR" combinations however). I will post pictures when I receive the plate.

Pretty cool plate, will leave little doubt what car you're driving. Plus it's easy to remember your plate, how much do a perssonalized plate in your state cost?

Michigan charges up to $30 for the initial plate (pro-rated based on remaining months left in your renewal cycle) - then it is $15 additional every year after for renewal. It's a great way for the state to develop extra income and a fun thing for many car owners.

Michigan charges up to $30 for the initial plate (pro-rated based on remaining months left in your renewal cycle) - then it is $15 additional every year after for renewal. It's a great way for the state to develop extra income and a fun thing for many car owners.

Good price, I had to pay 250 for mine... Plus 75 bucks a year renewal...

Yeah in Ohio it's like $80 a year.

Guys,

This is oh so cheap........check out the link below to see what a personailzed plate costs in the UK. You won't believe it - I promise!

http://www.theprivateplatecompany.co.uk/private-plate/cherished

Yes that's UK Pounds, so multiply by about 1.5 to get USD. Oh, and , please please no one tell Obama about this!

Megs

Pretty cool plate, will leave little doubt what car you're driving. Plus it's easy to remember your plate, how much do a perssonalized plate in your state cost?

A second plate is offered for a mere $5, so even though Michigan only requires displaying one plate, I bought the second plate (no extra annual for it) - I'll figure out something to do with it!

11GT500

That's my new license plate number for the Shelby! I went to the SOS office today to pay for "next year's" plates (must renew annually in July based on my birth date) and was able to obtain the above digits in a personalized plate - couldn't believe that it was still available. (Nothing available for various "THOR" combinations however). I will post pictures when I receive the plate.

It's here! Received it today! Will post pictures in a day or two!

Archived