TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 GT500 Kona with Ingot - It's HERE

Mulanzo

Mulanzo, Just wanted to let you know that Blue finally got to my VIN number and the numbers are great. My car was the #1058 built, and #6 with the Kona Blue w/ red ingot stripes, electronics pkg, SVT pkg and Car Cover. There are 28 GT500s going to NC. The one with my configuration I have the #1 car out of XXXX(No Others Yet) going to NC. That is just too good to be true. Talking about a looker when I do get back. No one else will have one like it. It is almost like my 72 Mach1 Fastback that I have at home. It is completely restored as well. Let me see if I can put a picture on here so you can see it. I am not sure how to add a picture. If you can explain it let me know and will put it on. Thanks, Larry

I didn't get a chance to snap any interior shots today because it was pouring rain! I'll get to it soon!

Mulanzo, where are you in Ontario?

I'm in Toronto.

Enjoy the ride! :) I really wish they would have offered white stripes with the SVT package. I might have traded up for one but just can't get into red personally.

Hey man, to each their own. It's not a combo for everyone, that's for sure. I love the Kona and White / Silver stripe... was going to initially get that and was even considering the unofficial swap after I got the SVT pack...but seeing it in person, I just decided I would keep it. It's just too striking.... I can't really picture any other color more fitting for my style really. I definitely have to say though, you've got a beaut yourself, bud!

Thanks! I dig and have driven a few Italians too...but no time i a Pantera at all....nice to get your input! Cheers and congrats again!

You know, re-reading my post, it sounds a lot like I harped on the Pantera, but I have to let you know...one of the best things about that car is that you have to know that car in and out and take full control. You have to COMMAND it. It makes you feel like you are in complete control of something..and you have to be with that car because it is unrelenting. It's awesome!

Mine was ordered early Feb.

Framed Apr 12,

Produced Apr 14.

1st ship date Apr 26, missed

2nd ship date May 24, missed

Awaiting shipment since May 17

Finally shipped June 3

I'm hoping it will arrive today, but not too excited since they already missed two ship dates.

Graduation present for my son. - he already walked last Monday - still no car.

He ordered silver/black stripes to theme after Eleanor from Gone in 60 Seconds.

Glad to hear some of you have received your cars. Gives me some hope that mine will finally get here.

Some Ford & dealer reps a little upset with me and/or dealer for making persistant calls to get shipped.

Hopefully they will get over it. I'm just trying to get my car!!!

This is my first Ford.

Archived