TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 - 4th Pacific NW Meet & Greet PHOTO Thread

Grabber

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, let it be noted that those cars can no longer claim "never been in rain" :hysterical:

That's not Rain!!

All those Shelbys are enjoying a PNW soft water Spa Treatment :hysterical::hysterical:

Awesome pictures slabo! Its great seeing everybody elses point of view from this weekend!

Thanks Kevin. It was great meeting you and Kelsey. No doubt about the mod bug. I caught it bad last year! LOL Get some parts together and come on over to Eburg and we will do some modding in my shop on the lift. You need a reason to see CWU anyway. We are not around much in the summer but fall is mod time.

hey slabo, you skipped out on Sunday breakfast...

Nice pic's dude.

Rob:

Movie is 503 meg....photobucket is backfiring and spittin' like a branded mule. It's not really all that great of a movie, it is long though.

SLC

Yea sorry but had to get home to relieve Grammy and Papa. Looked like fun.

EDIT-------DISREGARD THIS LINK. IT ONLY WORKS FOR ME.--------

here's the video i made. this is the first time I have tried this site so wish me luck. PM me if you experience problems and I'll try photobucket again.

SLC

There is a long pause in the video as we bowed our heads in silence so do not fast forward more than a minute or so.

http://www.flipshare.com/view.aspx?nRecipient=MDk0YmU4NzgtNTFhNC00NjhlLTllYjctNDBjZmY1MzJlNzE1

just tested the link and it is OK.

Rob:

THIS is the place to store/load your videos! It took about 10 seconds to load the 503 meg file! I believe the site can be accessed via the Flip video software (FlipVideo - My Channel).

SLC

Hey SLC it is asking me for a login to view your video. Do I have to create a login or is there a way you can create a link that does not require this?

Hey SLC it is asking me for a login to view your video. Do I have to create a login or is there a way you can create a link that does not require this?

Crap! I was hoping that wouldn't happen. I'm not sure where to go from here....Photobucket chewed on this file for 3 hours and didn't even get to 1% loaded. I'll try YouTube tomorrow....

Thanks Slabo,

Rich

Crap! I was hoping that wouldn't happen. I'm not sure where to go from here....Photobucket chewed on this file for 3 hours and didn't even get to 1% loaded. I'll try YouTube tomorrow....

Thanks Slabo,

Rich

Can you e-mail it to my son David. He could edit it and turn it into a very nice movie for you.

Here's the link to some pics of the Pre-Grabberfest track day at PIR. Unfortunately I was the only one there. :headscratch: The Lotus group that runs the event was great and very welcoming. They run the same event the Friday before Memorial Day every year, so this could very easily become a tradition as well. Hopefully we'll get some Shelby representation out there next year. It was a ton of fun.

http://cwhitephoto.zenfolio.com/p688845020

Sorry it has taken me this long to get my pictures posted. 1600 miles in less then 72 hours catches up to you! RL sucks to come back to when traveling is soooo much fun.

Meeting old friends again and making new ones is always a good time. Couldn't of had a better group to hang out with. Thanks to everyone that made this a great trip. Even with a bad spark plug and my exhaust falling off!

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

013.jpg

018.jpg

048.jpg

049.jpg

052.jpg

056.jpg

057.jpg

058.jpg

059.jpg

060.jpg

061.jpg

063.jpg

+1000 on the RL Lisa and I wanted to head south with you guys on Sunday. 44 days we will be headed there. Good to hear you guy made it back safe

Glen

Archived