TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vehicle Authenticity Certificate

VorpalBunny

I just wanted to thank Roger and Steve and all the folks who helped make it possible for the mail delivery I received today! It is from the Shelby Registry and is my FREE Vehicle Authenticity Certificate!! It is excellent and will be framed. :salute:

A truly wonderful piece of my car and experiences history made possible by the hard work and dedication of the SA registry. :superhero:

My sincere thanks,

Also, if you would like assistance with registry or updates to/for your Terlingua please let Rick Ryckman or myself know. We are your Terlingua Registrars and we are here to help. If you want more information about a Terlingua, or a conversion to one, please feel free to email me. I have an extensive collection of information about this model. Rick Ryckman as well.

My email: vorpl8@yahoo.com

David

I just wanted to thank Roger and Steve and all the folks who helped make it possible for the mail delivery I received today! It is from the Shelby Registry and is my FREE Vehicle Authenticity Certificate!! It is excellent and will be framed. :salute:

A truly wonderful piece of my car and experiences history made possible by the hard work and dedication of the SA registry. :superhero:

My sincere thanks,

Also, if you would like assistance with registry or updates to/for your Terlingua please let Rick Ryckman or myself know. We are your Terlingua Registrars and we are here to help. If you want more information about a Terlingua, or a conversion to one, please feel free to email me. I have an extensive collection of information about this model. Rick Ryckman as well.

David

Hey David! I haven't heard of the Vehicle Authenticity Certificate for the Terlinguas....do you have more information about them?

Hey Leann,

You bet.

They are available for any of the current Shelby models as long as the vehicle is registered in the current Shelby Registry. This of course includes the Terlinguas like ours.

This link will allow you to see one and to order yours. They are FREE except for a very small shipping charge courtesy of SA and the registry!

They are great. :superhero::drool::dance:

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/s2ms-cert.htm

David

My sincere thanks,

You Lucky Dog , Still waiting for mine.

David

Hey Leann,

You bet.

They are available for any of the current Shelby models as long as the vehicle is registered in the current Shelby Registry. This of course includes the Terlinguas like ours.

This link will allow you to see one and to order yours. They are FREE except for a very small shipping charge courtesy of SA and the registry!

They are great. :superhero::drool::dance:

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/s2ms-cert.htm

David

Thanks David! Just ordered mine! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived