TEAM SHELBY FORUM

From Ford to SAI

MMcGuirk

Tried this avenue this morning and got someone live and very helpful.

Call (800) 392-3673, option 1,4,1 and provide the operator with your VIN.

Mine is schedule to be delivered 5/31.

Thanks for the info Michael. They told me I'm scheduled for May 31st as well so Mr Morris seems to be moving us all along on schedule. It may get busy in Vegas next monday. Hope Roger is ready!!

Awesome guys! We may end up taking delivery together afterall!!! :happy feet: I think I read that production wouldn't really get going till this week or next anyway, and if there is a hold on CARB until late June, my guess would be that all our cars will be ready to deliver upon acceptance, so maybe we all end up getting them together?!

Who knows, we could end up having our own table of 15(or whatever number it shakes out at)

Thanks for the info Michael. They told me I'm scheduled for May 31st as well so Mr Morris seems to be moving us all along on schedule. It may get busy in Vegas next monday. Hope Roger is ready!!

That would be Tuesday. We get days off every now and then too! :hysterical:

That would be Tuesday. We get days off every now and then too! :hysterical:

You mean you take time off EVERY week???? :headscratch:

OK, OK, Tuesday it is :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Tried this avenue this morning and got someone live and very helpful.

Call (800) 392-3673, option 1,4,1 and provide the operator with your VIN.

Mine is schedule to be delivered 5/31.

Can you believe they wanted me to call back during "normal" business hours! The nerve! They obviously don't know who we are...normal? HA!:rant:

John

I wont lie,

I want to pick up my car as soon as they let me, but to have a group of us ALL be the first to take delivery together? That would be a reason to wait, and truly a gift best shared with you guys!! I wont ask that of Roger and SA, but think of the buzz it would generate, and how many more customers it would allow to feel that special honor of being "first"....Im just saying :dance:

I might have to got to VEGAS Again!!!!

Couldnt let all of these cars get delivered without me!!

MM

Hmmmmm, I may just have to drive in for some chicken wings around that time.

You mean you take time off EVERY week???? :headscratch:

OK, OK, Tuesday it is :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

After some very long days. Yes we do get some time off. But my phone is on 24/7. Didn't go over well on vacation in Portugal though. My cell phone and data rate bill was evidence.

Roger

Let the record show I didnt call Roger while out of the country.... :hysterical:

I would have to turn mine off and say those darn electrical plugs wouldn't fit my charger! :hysterical:

Its true....Roger's phone is always on!

I wont lie,

To Feel that special honor of being "first"....Im just saying dance.gif

I plan on having that First Feeling with a 2012 Blue GT350.

Sometimes being first is not always a good thing. Think about the first person that got herpes..........hysterical.gif

Yes, well, He has possesion of my car, so its kind of the dont insult the cook when he is cooking your food thing going on! :hysterical:

See, you can still be an A** because your car is STILL sitting in a parking lot in Michigan.... :hysterical3:

I have already been to Vegas twice this year!! One more trip aint going to hurt anything I dont guess!!!!

MM

10 or so GT350s cruising thru the Valley of Fire......... yeah I think you can do one more trip!

Archived