TEAM SHELBY FORUM

When will we see the first finished GT350s?

mywickedshelby

With pictures being posted of donor cars arriving in Las Vegas, I was curious what the timeline was for getting the production under way?

When will we see the first cars finished?

I saw an earlier post that the NA cars would be done in late Summer before the SC cars, but that was before cars started arriving at SA.

Dont know if its sooner now that the cars are landing onsite........Whats the scoop Roger? when do we see finished cars??

With pictures being posted of donor cars arriving in Las Vegas, I was curious what the timeline was for getting the production under way?

When will we see the first cars finished?

I saw an earlier post that the NA cars would be done in late Summer before the SC cars, but that was before cars started arriving at SA.

Dont know if its sooner now that the cars are landing onsite........Whats the scoop Roger? when do we see finished cars??

Will there any 350's available for Tulsa..? It's comming up soon...

It is my understanding that the S/C cars will be done first, as FRPP has finished the tune and is just waiting for agency certifications for release.

FRPP is now working on the N/A tune.

:doh:

( lets out a looooong sigh.......)

Isnt Tulsa the mack daddy Shelby event of the year....? just saying

Im SURE they would love to have some cars there, but TULSA was planned before the GT350 was!! Ford is just now getting a few cars out there and SA is waiting on some parts!

Just a timing thing!

MM

Archived