TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I was wondering what my options are for putting fog lights in my GT-C I see the wiring is still there. What have everybody done and are there any good plug and play options I would rather put behind the top grill or put somthing in the bottom grill Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions Greg

I was wondering what my options are for putting fog lights in my GT-C I see the wiring is still there. What have everybody done and are there any good plug and play options I would rather put behind the top grill or put somthing in the bottom grill Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions Greg

Hey the wiring is the factory set up and their are several grille's you can use also when you hook up fog lights make sure you put a fuse in for the lights in the fuse box in the engine compartment. American muscle has some nice stuff, I buy from them most of the time. But just surf around to see what out there also the team shelby store has set up also.

Good luck

post-18733-12749297276_thumb.jpg

post-18733-12749297276_thumb.jpg

your driving lights look to big, they look like 2 big boobs,how come yo u have a snake on yours?

It's to blind the slow stangs as I pull up behind so you get out of my way!!! :jackinbox: I have snake where ?? if you don't have a snake on yours then you must have bought a honda. Cause mine say's shelby gt.

your driving lights look to big, they look like 2 big boobs,how come yo u have a snake on yours?

Oh my bad didn't realize your from WI !!! Now, I understand where your confusion comes from Boobs are sexy part of a women. I'll send you some pic's of what they look like. So when you see a 6 pack of beer do you think they are a cows utter's :hysterical::headscratch: and a hotdog is -enis :hysterical:

Hey the wiring is the factory set up and their are several grille's you can use also when you hook up fog lights make sure you put a fuse in for the lights in the fuse box in the engine compartment. American muscle has some nice stuff, I buy from them most of the time. But just surf around to see what out there also the team shelby store has set up also.

Good luck

I like this look, kind of reminds me of the 65 - 66 prepped for night road racing. What kind of harness did you use? Did you mount to the underside of the bumper? Did you use any kind of mounting brackets?

I like this look, kind of reminds me of the 65 - 66 prepped for night road racing. What kind of harness did you use? Did you mount to the underside of the bumper? Did you use any kind of mounting brackets?

I wired into the foglight stock harness and it works off the headlight switch as far as hardware. I just uses the stock brackets and wide washers and lock nut and bolted in between the spoiler. Then used thin metal wire that wrapped around the bracket then to the bottom grille to keep the light from dancing around. On dark roadways and road racing threw the hilly mountain at night it turns into day time. Also less strain on the eye's.

Be a different not a follower and don't let the jealous people stop you from being different and standing out. I drove into a car show last night when they were about to give first place to this other mustang. They looked my car over love the interior work and other mods and took the guys trophy. Good luck

Anthony

Archived