TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Canadian with 2010 Grabber Blue GT500

Cdvision

Hello. new 2010 GT500 owner here in Vancouver BC. Grabber Blue with White stripes and HID's. Purchased new at Brown Bros Ford May 20,2010. I've owned countless Mustangs over the last 30 yrs and wanted a Shelby for just as long. I finally got it and it's awesome!!! A dream come true.

DSC_0744.jpg

Welcome CDvision, TS is the place to be, great info and even better people...

Kitsilano and the Spanish Banks, great place for a photo op, and a good place to hang in the summer. I grew up in Port Moody, and I do miss it there (except for the rain)

Time to take the GB 500 for a high speed jaunt up the Coquihalla or the Sea to Sky Highways...

Keep the pics coming

Tom

Gotta love the rain!!! I lived in Vancouver for 10 years!!! IF you see Matt from Brown Bros. tell him Alex from Mackenzie Mustang in Palm Springs says Hi.

Congrats on the new car!!! You need to hook up with glroy (Glen and Lisa) great people and they are in Victoria and do many shows...

Alex

Gotta love the rain!!! I lived in Vancouver for 10 years!!! IF you see Matt from Brown Bros. tell him Alex from Mackenzie Mustang in Palm Springs says Hi.

Congrats on the new car!!! You need to hook up with glroy (Glen and Lisa) great people and they are in Victoria and do many shows...

Alex

Excellent!! I met Matt last month at the Brown Bros Performance booth at Autoshow. I went in to see him last Friday and show him the GT500. He showed me around the shop and planted seed in my head of what should be done to improve the performance of my GT500. He's a really good guy. I will tell him you said Hi.

Claude

Excellent!! I met Matt last month at the Brown Bros Performance booth at Autoshow. I went in to see him last Friday and show him the GT500. He showed me around the shop and planted seed in my head of what should be done to improve the performance of my GT500. He's a really good guy. I will tell him you said Hi.

Claude

Awesome color!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Claude

Sounds great Claude. I saw my friend Mark, who is also at Brown Bros. at Grabber's event in WA last weekend....he was there with his Hertz...

Alex

First show today. Cold rainy weather didn't stop over 100 cars from showing up, including 2 Super Snakes.

P5235242.jpg

P5235207.jpg

Hi there!

I was the one with the 2000 Cobra R. Nice car you've got there! I just picked up a 2011 Shelby GT500 vert from Coastal Ford today!

I've sent you a PM with information on our Saturday, June 12 meet-up!

Todd

PS: I'm one of the two guys that coordinate our Spring Show "Mustangs on Top" - - - too bad we had so much rain this year! But it is quite a cool venue for a car show...atop a 9-storey parkade!

Archived