TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's with the 2010's

Mustang_Scotty

I must admit. I have not seen alot of 2010 Mustangs on the road. Is it the economy where no one wants to shell out $$ for a gas guzzler? What happened? This years Mustang was no where near the 05-09. Do you think with the break through motors on the 2011's and much better gas mileage that sales will jump?

I must admit. I have not seen alot of 2010 Mustangs on the road. Is it the economy where no one wants to shell out $ for a gas guzzler? What happened? This years Mustang was no where near the 05-09. Do you think with the break through motors on the 2011's and much better gas mileage that sales will jump?

I heard that the "break though motors" spray on cylinder liner did not do well when they slapped a bigger blower on it. After 50 hours of testing they tore the engine down and the liner was about gone. I'm curious to see what happens after the 2011's have been out for a year.

I know that now the 5.0 is out the 2010's aren't going to sell very well, but then again, they will eventually get down to a really low price. I've only seen probably 3 new GT's, but a few '10 V6's, and one GT500.

Archived