TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Serious Sirius question

Doug_GT350

Okay folks, I let my Sirius run out last year and know I got a great deal to re-sign, only problem is they told me to turn the radio on Sirius channel 184 for the signal..... since the radio is inactive I can't change the channel once I go to the Sirius side. I can change it on AM/FM but not once I hit the aux. button I can't do anything. Any suggestions?

Mine will pick up channels 184 and channel 1 only when it is turned off....I'd give them a call if you can't switch channels and ask them to help....they are usually pretty good over the phone...

EDIT:

Well, so much for customer service....I just called, wanting to switch the remainder of my subscription over from my car to my wife's car since I haven't listened to mine since I installed the Muffler Deletes and her's expired this week.....

Well, first lady I talked to was very cordial and willing to do everything...lost her due to storms in the area....

Called back and second lady informed me that there would be a $15.00 charge for switching the subscription to another radio....I told her to just forget it and she asked "Do you just want to cancel you account?" Well, Hell Yeah I do!

The cancellation department asked me if there was anything he could do to keep my business....I told him that with the piss poor customer service that I had just experienced, NOT A CHANCE!!!

Refund will be sent within 7-10 days.....

Archived