TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 GT500 Carroll Shelby signed dash plaque

66DNA

Anyone have information on if and when we can purchase a Shelby dash plaque (or equivalent) for our 2010 models? - signed by Mr. Shelby?

Something with a CSM number?

Thanks!

Thanks a bunch Blue!!

Todd in BC!

Your Complimentary Dinner still awaits you if ever traveling to Vancouver!

I thought that GT500's didn't have CSM#'s???

I was actually trying to figure out how to get my CSM, or even SVT build number if there is one, when I stumbled accross a thread that said since 500's are made by Ford and not shipped to SAI for moddification, there is no CSM assigned to them.

I thought that GT500's didn't have CSM#'s???

I was actually trying to figure out how to get my CSM, or even SVT build number if there is one, when I stumbled accross a thread that said since 500's are made by Ford and not shipped to SAI for moddification, there is no CSM assigned to them.

That is correct. Your GT500 does not have a CSM number unless you have it upgraded to a Super Snake.

Steve

I had a signed dash plaque for my 07 GT500 and they put the vin on it with the auto and the Shelby logo.

I sent an email a couple of weeks ago asking about availability for 2010+ cars. Below is the reply I received.

We do not have any dash plaques yet for the 2010 GT500 yet. We are working on them still at this time. When we get them in they will be online.

Jonathan Eck

I had a signed dash plaque for my 07 GT500 and they put the vin on it with the auto and the Shelby logo.

Yes the 2007-09 GT500 plaques are still available thru the Shelby Store. It's the 2010 GT500, with the new dash, that is being worked on. Once a design is approved I'm sure Robert will get it into production and up on the Shelby Store website.

Steve

Since our GT500's don't have a CSM number not going thru the SuperSnake conversion it would be awesome if the plaques could include our VIN number along with the signature!!!

It should be similar to the ones for 07-09 that had the vin. When I traded in my 07and never even put the plaque or the door sills on for the 11 I asked one of the reps at Shelby and he said " They should be done in a couple months". that was on May 19th His name was Jeremy and I also have his last name so if they aren't ready I will release it on the forum and we can seek appropriate action. :rip:

Thanks for the info Pack, haven't seen maybe GT500's 07-09's with the Shelby plate so didn't realize they have the VIN that's awesome!!! Also your 2011 with SVT package looks awesome, not usually a fan of the smaller stripes but in yours it looks great!!! You must be really enjoying the car!!

Thanks for the info Pack, haven't seen maybe GT500's 07-09's with the Shelby plate so didn't realize they have the VIN that's awesome!!! Also your 2011 with SVT package looks awesome, not usually a fan of the smaller stripes but in yours it looks great!!! You must be really enjoying the car!!

Thanks so far the first 500 miles have flown by. I wasn't sure if I was going to like the stripes either but heat would have taken them off. But I really liked them once I saw them in pearson.

• 1 month later...

You can see the 2007-09 GT500 plaques in the Shelby Store. The store photo shows a sample plaque complete with vin number along with Carroll's autograph.

Steve

Anyone have information on if and when we can purchase a Shelby dash plaque (or equivalent) for our 2010 models? - signed by Mr. Shelby?

Something with a CSM number?

Thanks!

completely off topic; but were you the one at royal mall last Saturday who cruised the lot and left??

Looked like a 2010 black with red.

I was in the black vert.

Glen

Glen

Archived