TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another License plate thread

Sorry to post up another license plate thread but I didn't want to hijack real ones thread. His thread made me think so I'm asking. And I think he can also use some ideas here. I currently have 1SHELBY1 on a white NY plate. NY just changed their plate color to gold and blue. But I can keep white if I do not change. The reason I picked that plate was it's the only plate in NY with Shelby's name I could get. But now with my KR I came up with a couple. But keep in mind if I change it will be on the Gold plate on a blue car. I came up with these. What should I do?

P1010266-1.jpg

or

_cfimg-857899347418860005.png

_cfimg-5688404760797696063.png

Sorry to post up another license plate thread but I didn't want to hijack real ones thread. His thread made me think so I'm asking. And I think he can also use some ideas here. I currently have 1SHELBY1 on a white NY plate. NY just changed their plate color to gold and blue. But I can keep white if I do not change. The reason I picked that plate was it's the only plate in NY with Shelby's name I could get. But now with my KR I came up with a couple. But keep in mind if I change it will be on the Gold plate on a blue car. I came up with these. What should I do?

P1010266-1.jpg

or

_cfimg-857899347418860005.png

_cfimg-5688404760797696063.png

+1 Keep the white and blue. I think the yellow would throw your colors off