TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Winter Projects

Ok, looks like the steering wheel is new and how about all that CF in the interior. Is that the hydrographics? Looks really good. I think you changed the console cover and boot out as well because they were black before I think. I think you did the rear brakes this winter as well? Ok, those are my guesses. Car is looking really sweet man!!

edit Ok I didn't even pick up on the silver wheels. LOL Those look as good as mine!! ;)

Ok, looks like the steering wheel is new and how about all that CF in the interior. Is that the hydrographics? Looks really good. I think you changed the console cover and boot out as well because they were black before I think. I think you did the rear brakes this winter as well? Ok, those are my guesses. Car is looking really sweet man!!

edit Ok I didn't even pick up on the silver wheels. LOL Those looks as good as mine!! Just messin with ya.

lol. If you missed the wheels Bob, I was going to say it's time for you come out of the garage and get some sun. btw - Kim wants me to send you the bill.

lol. If you missed the wheels Bob, I was going to say it's time for you come out of the garage and get some sun. btw - Kim wants me to send you the bill.

Hey that can work both ways. Are you sure you want to go there? :hysterical:

Hey that can work both ways. Are you sure you want to go there? hysterical.gif

Actually - I blamed the wheels on Kim.

You see - I have these diecasts - and they have silver wheels. Kim's a painter - so I asked if she could paint the wheels black to match my car. She would have none of it. Won't touch the diecasts. SO - she made me go and get a set of wheels for my car to match the diecast. It's all her fault. : )

DSC04672.jpg

Actually - I blamed the wheels on Kim.

You see - I have these diecasts - and they have silver wheels. Kim's a painter - so I asked if she could paint the wheels black to match my car. She would have none of it. Won't touch the diecasts. SO - she made me go and get a set of wheels for my car to match the diecast. It's all her fault. : )

DSC04672.jpg

I agree, definitely her fault! :hysterical:

Okay okay okay, let me see if I got this correct....................all future mod bills go to Bob and Pam?

Ok we will cover your mods if you cover my 289 FIA Cobra! :hysterical2:

• 2 weeks later...

Car looks great! I love the steering wheel. Where did you get it? Also, Did you peel the engine plate off the block that you have framed in you signature, or did you get it somewhere else? The best interior that I've seen on an 07-09 GT500. Great job!

The wheel and the interior was done by Gary Disney - you can order thru the Shelby Store. The plate - I got a couple extra ones from my builder on one of the Dearborn trips. biggrin.gif

• 2 months later...

No sir, you (or others) need to buy another car so you can start over, it's the car guy thing to do afterall. (but keep your 40th).

lol. Actually - I plan to get a bigger house, er garage - to do just that. House with 2 car garage and enough room in the back to build a 3 car...

lol. Actually - I plan to get a bigger house, er garage - to do just that. House with 2 car garage and enough room in the back to build a 3 car...

See, I knew you had it in ya, carguyizm is a mental illness I'm proud of as well; and your engine bay is a work of art!

BTW, is yours the radiator cover I see on Bangastangs site? Just awesome!

Archived