TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Raffle at Grabbers M&G to benefit Mark Coleman's family

Slabo

Just a little teaser to let you know that we received a very generous donation from Gary Disney of Designer Auto Accessories to be raffled off at Grabbers M&G. The proceeds to benefit the family of Master Sergeant Mark "Hisssss" Coleman. If you are not familiar with DAA they make the Shelby Upgraded Interior Package, the Shelby Custom Car Covers, the Shelby Directors Chairs, the Shelby console covers and shifter boots among other things. Yup the same ones for sell in the Shelby Store. I don't want to spoil the surprise but lets just say that you will want to bring some extra cash because you are going to want to try to win this awesome donation! Tickets will be $10. Buy as many as you want!

I do need some volunteers to help cover the raffle table for 20 mins at a time. This way we can spread it out and nobody will have to miss any socializing. PM me if you can help. I will not be able to reply tomorrow afternoon or Saturday so you may not hear from me until Sunday.

Thx,

-- Bob

Getting close now! :happy feet: Here is another clue for ya to make sure everyone brings a little extra cash as you are going to want to win this item! I'm sure you will want to match the color of your car as well!!

P1000642.jpg

Getting close now! :happy feet: Here is another clue for ya to make sure everyone brings a little extra cash as you are going to want to win this item! I'm sure you will want to match the color of your car as well!!

P1000642.jpg

happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif

I want to thank everyone who participated in the Shelby Car Cover raffle to help the Coleman's. It was a total success and the generosity of this group was amazing! The raffle generated $1110 to the family. First time attendees Scott "428CJ®" & Margaret had the winning ticket! Then they generously put the cover up for auction and generated another $360 for the family for a total of $1470 donated. Adam "8SGT441" & Shirley won the auction and will be receiving a brand new blue w/ silver stripe and CSM tag Shelby car cover from DAA. All I can say is Wow thanks everyone!

I want to again thank Gary Disney at Designer Auto Accessories for donating the car cover so we could make this happen. Also big thanks to my wife Pam for selling the tickets and to Rich "Spring Lil Cobra" for covering us so we could get some lunch. Also big thanks to Grabber and his son David for the assistance with the ticket box, decorations and table.

We didn't take any pics of the raffle or auction but Kahmann posted this shot so I am borrowing it. Thanks Ken. If anyone has pics of the raffle post them up!

-- Bob

DSC01862.jpg

Archived