TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Red Terlingua?

GT500_KR

Have there been any red Terlingua Mustangs produced? I think that would be a cool combination, it says on the Shelby main site that all factory colors are available, and so far I have seen Silver, White, Blue, Black, and Orange. Just wondering, because I know that red V6's are pretty popular.

A good question. Nope, no red ones to date thThat I am aware of.

I am aware of Black, Alloy, White, Grabber Orange, Yellow, Legend Lime, Tungsten and Blue. I agree, red will look nice and is the missing color group.

VB

I've just got a base package with a few upgrades (no supercharger--yet) and love the car.

At this level it was well worth the money and I end up with one of only 2 that have the rear exhaust setup.

Prices keep creeping up and package details have changed since the program started,

so if you're interested in converted a 05-09 Mustang, I wouldn't wait too long to commit.

thanks for the info.

I'm gonna see if I can try within the next year, that is why I am wanting them to hold out on the 2005-2009's before moving on to 2010-11 (if they are). I think they are cool looking and unique cars, also affordable compared to other Shelbys.

What kind of gas mileage do you get?

Then that'll be my goal. lol.

How do you like your Terlingua? Was it worth the money? And do they still offer the packages for 2005-2009?

I love my Terlingua pure and simple answer. It handles extremely well, plenty of power, and the looks are certainly attention getting and unique. Each color combo has its attractions and fans as well.

Mileage on the highway in the 20's, overall low 20's. This is with an agressive dyno tune. Mileage prior to agreesive tune was higher 20's highway.

I have the performance model but have heard great things about both base and performance models from their owners.

All this said above, it is a weekend or occaisonal driver car in my opinion not a DD. While it drives extremely well, and the SC smooths out the 4.0, it handles great and I find it amazingly comfortable for a suspention such as it has, it is low on ground clearance with the side exhausts. They look and sound great, performance of them is great but they are low. They would be very troublesome for DD on ramps, potholes etc.

For me, I "Sunday" drive good roads and it is my once in a lifetime dream car I care for like no other so it is perfect. It was completely worth it for me.

David

Love my Terlingua. Yes, packages are still being offered. Talk to rogers@shelbyameican.com

Nice pic of the LL Rabbit!

You should ck out the Legend Lime Registry and post up some pics of that beauty!

Yup! My Limer Bunny's already registered there, although I do need to add some pics! :yup: Thanks for the reminder; though; I just added my registry # to my signature!

Archived