TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's the latest?

MMcGuirk

Two new arrivals today and our first 2011 Super Snake. No other info yet.

Builds start as we stated right from the beginning. Last week of May, first week of June.

Roger

Hey Roger, once the 2011 GT500 is converted into an Super Snake, can you take pics of the finished product along with pics of the modified engine? :camera: It would be really cool to see the car with one of Shelby's Super Snake superchargers on top of that aluminum 5.4. :shift:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I saw one sitting on the shop floor today, near completion. Didn't have time to sneak a picture or ask whose it was, but damn it's a sexy car!

I got a delivery from Kenne Bell the other day, the tune for my car, which should've been shipped direct to Shelby instead, so I had to deliver it by hand. Mine's coming along, but it should've been off the lift 2 weeks ago. Sorry for taking up space for so long...

warpcore2.jpg

undead1.jpg

Looks like my car finally got to Vegas. Now Phase 2 waiting begins :happy feet: :happy feet:

That's great...and trust me, phase 2 is looooong!

John

HOW ABOUT SOME PICS SAI?

I don't think they can. As I recall from visiting the museum, you couldn't take any pictures in the shop because of privacy concerns for the people who had cars in there. And let's face it, as soon as they posted any pictures, the cat would be out of the bag and everyone would know who's car was who's just by the color. :hysterical:

John

That's great...and trust me, phase 2 is looooong!

John

I have lots of experience waiting on SAI. :banghead::banghead::banghead: , but this time is going to be easier....I'm sure of it, well maybe, ok - possibly.........yeah, fat chance :talkhand::talkhand:

• 1 month later...

A little birdie told me things should start moving along soon. I think we "MIGHT" expect some cars to be done by the end of next month. happy%20feet.gif

I am hearing 20+ cars or there abouts. Time will tell and we all know Shelby has its own time schedule!

A little birdie told me things should start moving along soon. I think we "MIGHT" expect some cars to be done by the end of next month. happy%20feet.gif

I am hearing 20+ cars or there abouts. Time will tell and we all know Shelby has its own time schedule!

NEXT month, as in Sept? :banghead:

I can't say what's it worth towards the overall build process, but it is my understanding that Ford Racing is shipping the blowers (finally) out to SA this week.

NEXT month, as in Sept? banghead.gif

Yes, September was my understanding. This takes into consideration information from several sources on most of the individual parts needed to complete the cars. If there is some small part I overlooked (special Shelby radio knob or something) then I may be off a bit.

Archived