TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation Items On Shelby Performance Parts

sharon

Special deal for you Shelby Performance Parts buyers. For a limited time you can purchase the Remembering the Shelby Years: Signed by Carroll Shelby Book through SPP for only 165.00 this includes the cost of the signature that is tax deductible. Plus shipping.

This is a special off just from Children's foundation and Shelby Performance Parts.

Here is the details and the link to the site.

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/z26-3275254cscf.htm

Signed by Carroll Shelby, this 322 page, hard-cover book captures the imagination of motoring enthusiasts, racers and the general public as has the Shelby American Cobra. Today, forty-some years later, the powerful Cobra continues to be the most widely-recognized and replicated automobile of all time. While it has been the subject of many books, the whole truth has never been told, according to Carroll Shelby, until now.

We are also starting to offer items that can be purchased through Shelby Performance Parts and sent right to Children's foundation for a signature.

http://www.shelbystore.com/category-s/21.htm

If you see an item that you would like to have signed and it does not have the option please feel free to contact us at 702-405-3500 and we can look into it and see if it can be signed or not. Every item comes with the attached certificate.

CS CertAuth_3Lo.jpg

Z26-3275254CSCF-2T.jpg

Z26-3275254CSCF-3T.jpg

CS CertAuth_3Lo.jpg

Z26-3275254CSCF-2T.jpg

Z26-3275254CSCF-3T.jpg

One item I wish you would stock is the passenger airbag cover with Mr. Shelby's signature on it. That way I could purchase online and take to my dealer for installation. I'd pay a premium for that rather than ordering parts, shipping parts and waiting for it all to come together.

I know I'm lazy.

One item I wish you would stock is the passenger airbag cover with Mr. Shelby's signature on it. That way I could purchase online and take to my dealer for installation. I'd pay a premium for that rather than ordering parts, shipping parts and waiting for it all to come together.

I know I'm lazy.

+1 I'm lazy too!

I know I'm lazy.

+3

I know I'm lazy.

+4 from a lazy hertz driver

Archived