TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New to forum

Tom@ARH

I just picked up a Kona blue 2011 GT500 from my local dealer. I was a die hard GM guy but I gotta say I love this car. I drove a friends Vegas edition 427 Super Snake and I was hooked. I work for American Racing Headers so if you guys have questions ask away. I don't work in the shop I do alot of the internet stuff and off-site sales(Carlisle,PRI,SEMA & races we sponsor). I look forward to getting to know some of you here and see some of you at the Ford nationals at Carlisle.

2repp8i.jpg

Dont forget to register your new Shelby with Shelby American. You can follow the link in my signature. Since you do not have a CSM number, leave that area blank. Thanx, and welcome to the forum. Congrats on your new ride.

Chris

Thanks everybody so far I'm really happy with it I just wish it would stop raining here

Love the stripe delete.........and love those wheels too. ARH, huh??? GROUP HEADER PURCHASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, But we are not sponsors here I'm not advertising pricing or sales. But I can answer questions and help if you have issues with our products. You have sponsors that sell our kits they might want to do a GP.

I don't want to get in trouble I just got here.

Dont forget to register your new Shelby with Shelby American. You can follow the link in my signature. Since you do not have a CSM number, leave that area blank. Thanx, and welcome to the forum. Congrats on your new ride.

Chris

When I follow that link and drop down to click a year it only goes to 2010. I guess I'll have to wait till they 2011

Nice lets start modding that baby!

Don't worry I'll be calling before the end of the week

welcome to the site and congrats on that beautiful car, love the color.

where in NY are you?

cant wait for Carlisle, I'll definately look you up there! :happy feet:

I'm in Nesconset in suffolk county.The shop is in Amityville about 1 mile from the horror house. I should definately be at Carlisle. I know we're going to be there just not 100% if I'm going or if we are going to bring my car for the booth.

You are correct, the drop down menu will only go to 2010. The IT dept, will be adding the 2011 option as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience. :banghead:

As far as y'all not being a paid advertiser on this site, I'm sure a phone call to Robert can fix that.

Chris

You are correct, the drop down menu will only go to 2010. The IT dept, will be adding the 2011 option as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience. :banghead:

As far as y'all not being a paid advertiser on this site, I'm sure a phone call to Robert can fix that.

Chris

Thanks I'll keep an eye out for the update and I'll speak to Nick(owner) about possibly becoming a sponsor that's not my department

And everybody else thanks for the kind words

Chris

Thanks for updating so fast I'm all registered

Nice 2011! That's the first one I've seen someone own. CONGRATS!!!

Thanks, I doubt I'm the first but if I am that's pretty cool

I just picked up a Kona blue 2011 GT500 from my local dealer. I was a die hard GM guy but I gotta say I love this car. I drove a friends Vegas edition 427 Super Snake and I was hooked. I work for American Racing Headers so if you guys have questions ask away. I don't work in the shop I do alot of the internet stuff and off-site sales(Carlisle,PRI,SEMA & races we sponsor). I look forward to getting to know some of you here and see some of you at the Ford nationals at Carlisle.

2repp8i.jpg

Nice ride Tom!! And nice color!! Welcome to the forum. Lots of help here on the TS website with lots of knowledge. Good bunch of folks. -HAWKBARR

Archived