TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Few pics of my 68 as promised

Finally got it rolling! Still a few nit picking things to do here and there, but its basically road worthy!

Here is a small list of mods but the car is 90% original with 48k miles.

1968 fastback j-code 302 4v with a few hp goodies added. 3speed, power steering, power front disc.

Original block 30 over with 10:5 flat tops. Original 4v heads worked over and tweaked. Holley 650 dbl pmpr.

with 289 Torker intake.Crane cam, Ford Racing rods, hooker headers, Accel dual point with Accel super coil.

Ford Racing clutch with original 8.8 rear end upgraded to 3:90 gear with detroit locker.

DSC01554.jpg

DSC01557.jpg

DSC01555.jpg

DSC01553.jpg

DSC01559.jpg

P1010039.jpg

decode.jpg

68numbers.jpg

Side by side

DSC01563.jpg

DSC01562.jpg

Kevin

07SGT2591

Thanks! I think the 67 & 68 fastback body styles are the best looking Mustang's ever made!

No disrespect to the 65 & 66 crowd! It's a great driver and it always gets attention where ever

I take it. Lots of Bullitt comments, but most just love the body style.

Kevin

07SGT2591

Thanks! I think the 67 & 68 fastback body styles are the best looking Mustang's ever made!

No disrespect to the 65 & 66 crowd! It's a great driver and it always gets attention where ever

I take it. Lots of Bullitt comments, but most just love the body style.

Kevin

07SGT2591

Very nice looking '68. :salute:

However, I am still partcial to the '69's......... :superhero:

• 1 month later...

Awesome ride.Love the color also. Is that the saddle seats? Love those torker manifolds.I had one on my 302 with a carter 625 and ran very well.Thats awesome that you are running a 650dp..I run two 600 dps on my blown motor. What color is your carpet and head liner? Thanks

Awesome ride.Love the color also. Is that the saddle seats? Love those torker manifolds.I had one on my 302 with a carter 625 and ran very well.Thats awesome that you are running a 650dp..I run two 600 dps on my blown motor. What color is your carpet and head liner? Thanks

Thanks for the compliments! The interior is Ivy Gold(light green) with Kiwi inserts(a darker green). The headliner is also

Ivy Gold and the carpet is a dark green to match the Kiwi inserts. Just completed installing new dash inserts and a new

instrument panel. Looks great!

07SGT2591

Kevin

Archived