TEAM SHELBY FORUM

coa

This might be a dumb question but... how do you find out your CSM#?

You don't have a CSM #. Your Shelby was made on the Ford Mo Co assembly line and sent to dealer lots. It's in the "Official Shelby Registry" registered under it's VIN #. You can get that COA certificate.

Thank you. I should have known the answer to the question but I'm glad I asked.

So when it asks for "CSM#" maybe just leave it blank?

yeah i wonder if the shelbys have to be registered at shelby first?meaning gt500 .

The certificates are available for all Shelby's that have been registered by their owner in the Shelby American Registry. Your car can be anything from the Ford built GT500's up to the Shelby American build 2011 GT350. And all Shelby's in between. We will also issue the certificates for the Series 1 cars, the Shelby Dodge cars and the classic Shelby cars.

If you haven't registred your Shelby yet please do so at: http://registry.teamshelby.com/

If you need assistance registering your Shelby please contact the Shelby American Registrar for your model at: Registrar List

Steve

The certificates are available for all Shelby's that have been registered by their owner in the Shelby American Registry. Your car can be anything from the Ford built GT500's up to the Shelby American build 2011 GT350. And all Shelby's in between. We will also issue the certificates for the Series 1 cars, the Shelby Dodge cars and the classic Shelby cars.

If you haven't registred your Shelby yet please do so at: http://registry.teamshelby.com/

If you need assistance registering your Shelby please contact the Shelby American Registrar for your model at: Registrar List

Steve

Thank you.

I just ordered one for my 1968 GT500! Nice! happy%20feet.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Just received an email from SAI. They are NOT issuing COA's for classic vintage Shelby's.

ONLY late model.

It would have been nice if the Shelby Store would have disclosed that. banghead.gif

Archived