TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Friday Delivery!

RogerS

Seven on a trailer, no info yet. Watch for the post update later as we sort VIN's owners and dealers.

Here you go:

Just don't tell Warren one is his...I need him to buy this KB Supercharger, so he needs to wait a while!!! :spiteful:

Im looking for his car now!!

Cant get anyone at Autoport to answer the phone!!

MM

And where is mine?

Yes it went out on the railcar I gave you! Because of reporting it sold I cant track it like I did your Dads car.

Driving me crazy!! I like to watch them go across the country! I called autoport this afternoon, but they didnt answer. Pretty sure they work on Saturday so Ill try again in the morning.

I asked my zone mgr if she could see it. She said the car was in OR. So that would be almost there.

MM

So far today:

Confirmed

Mark Z. CSM #80

Warren F. CSM #19

The rest do not have dealer DORA reports and we need to physically call dealers for Customer information. :doh:

More on Monday.

Roger

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Man, it's been a great end of the week!

Done with court, landed a road job in the letting, got my car where it needed to get to!

Thanks for getting the info out Roger!

9 More scheduled for the first of the week! They are rolling now! :shift:

We will do our best to post when we have time. We are taking pictures, several, upon arrivals.

Thank you for your support of the Shelby Brand. :salute:

Roger

This is very exciting. How are the CSM # determined as to who gets what? Congrats all who have one coming.

When you made the deposit, you were given a choice. 1 thru 10 were not an option. 350 was reserved and auctioned in Palm Beach at BJ. I took 40 because it looks cool as a CSM.

When you made the deposit, you were given a choice. 1 thru 10 were not an option. 350 was reserved and auctioned in Palm Beach at BJ. I took 40 because it looks cool as a CSM.

Thanks M. # 50 woulod also look cool :happy feet: Specially next to my H in the same garage. Congrats.

Thanks for posting Roger. Now Im not so worried about Warren showing up at the house asking about his car!!

MM

/shows up

Archived