TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Forum Broken?

09KR0058

I had some odd issues happen on Sunday afternoon, but nothing related to views. Spacing is normal and I'm on W7 with IE8. But has anyone else clicked on a post or a forum and have your virus ware flash for a second while a second browser opens to a misdirected site about web hosting or something like that? That's what happened on Sunday.

I always run my spyware program and do periodic sweeps/scans checking for malware/spyware, and did so after the incident I describe above, but my scan report said nothing serious was discovered.

Hasn't happened again since Sunday afternoon/evening though.

Weird.

I've noticed that sometime today, the forums are starting to look pretty wierd. The spacing is off and there is the same thumbnail picture on each topic:

TSForum.jpg

Ever since he switched it to THIS design, it has been a PAIN for me on every one of my Computers. Stuff doesn't line up, Boxes over lap or cover up stuff. I'm just one guy so it doesn't matter............... :cry:

Ever since he switched it to THIS design, it has been a PAIN for me on every one of my Computers. Stuff doesn't line up, Boxes over lap or cover up stuff. I'm just one guy so it doesn't matter............... :cry:

Mine has always done the same thing. I'm not a PC Geek so jus figured it must be me. Glad to hear some else with the problem.....well not glad you have the problem but glad to hear it's not just me.

Is anyone else using the latest version of Firefox having this problem? I've tried it in IE8 and the spacing is fine, but I don't like using IE due to all the security problems.

Admins - Can you guys please check this out?

Is anyone else using the latest version of Firefox having this problem? I've tried it in IE8 and the spacing is fine, but I don't like using IE due to all the security problems.

Admins - Can you guys please check this out?

It works for me with the latest.

I fixed the problem by creating a new profile in Firefox. Everything looks right again.

Also posted a question about this on the Firefox support forum. I'll always be curious as to what happened, but at least I have a workaround.

If anyone else is having this problem, just start Firefox with the -ProfileManager option and create a new profile.

Archived