TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby On the Block

Man, definitely dig the rims. :yup:

Notice you didn't take any rear shots. :hysterical:

Taking a picture of the rearend is like waking up the next morning after a night of bar hopping and looking over at what's laying next to you and saying to yourself "I didn't do that did I" :tequila:

Seriously, on a black car it doesn't stand out as much if you almost but not quite close your eyes. :hysterical:

Taking a picture of the rearend is like waking up the next morning after a night of bar hopping and looking over at what's laying next to you and saying to yourself "I didn't do that did I" :tequila:

Seriously, on a black car it doesn't stand out as much if you almost but not quite close your eyes. :hysterical:

Ha! "Coyote ugly!" :hysterical:

Coming back from lunch today, this new jewel was in the parking lot w/30 day tags. Looks like a SVT package with stripe delete.

Thanks for the pics!

Makes me glad I kept the stripes. I have an all black GT/CS now and I really like it in basic black and silver but the 2011 not so much.

Well, we'll see. Like RickyD says: A stripe delete is just a hairdryer away :)

Ha! "Coyote ugly!" :hysterical:

I dunno... When I first saw them, I hated the ass end on the '10-'11...

It grows on you, especially when you see it every day. The '07-09 start to look too boxy and square after awhile. It took time for the SN95 to grow on me as well. I thought my '94 looked too much like a Toyota Celica...

Archived