TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New 2010 GT500 owner

PistolWhip

I am the super proud owner of a brand new 2010 GT500 in Performance White with Grabber Blue stripes. She has Nav and the factory cover and had 11 miles on her when I left the dealership. This car is simply amazing and I couldn't be happier with the purchase so far.

I can't wait to start the modding, but I think I'll break her in soft first. :happy feet:

Here are a few pics I took with my cell, unfortunately it started raining on my journey home from the dealer, but she'll get detailed up this weekend and that'll be her last contact with any kind of weather like that. I'll get some new pics up ASAP! :drool:

post-28617-127373317295_thumb.jpg

post-28617-127373317295_thumb.jpg

I am the super proud owner of a brand new 2010 GT500 in Performance White with Grabber Blue stripes. She has Nav and the factory cover and had 11 miles on her when I left the dealership. This car is simply amazing and I couldn't be happier with the purchase so far.

I can't wait to start the modding, but I think I'll break her in soft first. :happy feet:

Here are a few pics I took with my cell, unfortunately it started raining on my journey home from the dealer, but she'll get detailed up this weekend and that'll be her last contact with any kind of weather like that. I'll get some new pics up ASAP! :drool:

Nice ride PistolWhip. Welcome to the forum. You're gonna love the car !!! Lots of great folks here on the forum with tons of knowledge. Just ask. -HAWKBARR

Archived