TEAM SHELBY FORUM

'87 GLHS owner's manual

glhs0075

The thread about CSX owner's manuals has got me wondering: Was there a manual from Shelby for the 1987 GLHS's? My car came with the manual from Dodge for the 1987 Charger and nothing else. I have since bought the GLHS warranty information booklet off Ebay, but was there any other paperwork?

The thread about CSX owner's manuals has got me wondering: Was there a manual from Shelby for the 1987 GLHS's? My car came with the manual from Dodge for the 1987 Charger and nothing else. I have since bought the GLHS warranty information booklet of Ebay, but was there any other paperwork?

Yes there was an owners manual supplement.

The original Shelby GLHS glove box kit consisted of:

• 1987 Dodge Charger Owners Manual Packet

• Shelby GLHS Owners Manual Supplement

• 1987 Shelby Automobiles Warranty Booklet

• Shelby Automobiles Change Of Address PostCard

• 1 Long and 1 short Koni Adjusting Knobs along with the factory Koni instruction sheet.

In addition the dealership may have added their own owners manual holder and/or keychain.

Steve

Does anybody have one of these for sale?

I'm also looking for an '87 Mobile 1 plaque.

SDAC-guy here on the board has the plaques for sale at a darn good price. Give him a day or two to see this thread.

You can view the Shelby owners manual online at:

http://www.shelbyregistry.com/pages/87glhs-pg1.html

Steve

SDAC-guy here on the board has the plaques for sale at a darn good price. Give him a day or two to see this thread.

You can view the Shelby owners manual online at:

http://www.shelbyregistry.com/pages/87glhs-pg1.html

Steve

Thanks for the plug Steve!

Yes we do have the Mobil 1 plaques for sale on our website. We do not have the 87 GLHS specific plaque, but 86 GLHS plaques were used on about the first 170 87 Charger GLHS' produced. We are selling original plaques that were left over after production ceased at the Whittier plant. These are not reproductions. We are asking $20 each including shipping. The plaques are available at the SDAC online store

We are also trying to set up a deal to sell original left over owners and warranty manuals. I was able to procure one for the 89 CSX owner here that was looking for a new owners manual. But it was too tedious of a process for me to feel comfortable doing any more until I get terms of our deal with our supplier worked out. So we may have new owners and warranty manuals available by July or August.

Archived