TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What size tires for 20x9 shelby razors??

shelbyGT500

Thanks for the help on the exhaust guys. I just ordered a borla cat back system for my shelby since it was the exhaust of choice on here.I was going to do just the axle back but for $190 more i got the full system.Hopefully its a little louder than just the mufflers?? Who knows.

Anyway, I ordered the grey shelby razors for my car also. My car is black with tungen stripes so i think they will look good. I saw a 05 mustang gt on this site somehwre parked in a driveway in some upscale home and neighborhood .I LOVED the look.The car was black with the same wheels close up picture in his concrete driveway.

I would love to know what size was on that car but cannot find the picture. What size should i get for these wheels? Front and back. Please help What looks "right " on these cars. The car will be lowered with the evolution kit. PLEASE HELP.

Thanks for the help on the exhaust guys. I just ordered a borla cat back system for my shelby since it was the exhaust of choice on here.I was going to do just the axle back but for $190 more i got the full system.Hopefully its a little louder than just the mufflers?? Who knows.

Anyway, I ordered the grey shelby razors for my car also. My car is black with tungen stripes so i think they will look good. I saw a 05 mustang gt on this site somehwre parked in a driveway in some upscale home and neighborhood .I LOVED the look.The car was black with the same wheels close up picture in his concrete driveway.

I would love to know what size was on that car but cannot find the picture. What size should i get for these wheels? Front and back. Please help What looks "right " on these cars. The car will be lowered with the evolution kit. PLEASE HELP.

Unfortunately the Razors are only offered in 9" widths right now, but when I had them on my '06 Mustang Procharged GT, I had 255/35/20 Front and 275/35/20 Rear and they looked awesome!! Here's a couple of pics....the car is for sale again from the guy I sold it to...check out the link for additional photos.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-Mustan...1QQcmdZViewItem

dscn2664zs6mn0.jpg

dscn2661fu8ky2.jpg

holy $hit, THATS THE CAR I WAS TALKNING ABOUT!!

I LOVE that car. That is the EXACT look Im going after for my gt500. Thanks so much for the information. Those are the size tires i will go get!!

LOL...yep, thats my old car!! Its actually an '06 with a procharger. I loved the look of that car!

Archived