TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SVTOA Car Show

dave c

First car show at the NEW Griots garage facility. It was formerly the old Coca-Cola factory in Tacoma. If you're not familiar with Griots products, they sell anything and everything to detail your car. You can bring your car into the shop and they will teach you how to use their products. Great stuff!!!!

There will be food vendors on site. Any Ford product is welcome, SVT or not. Hope to see some of you there.

SVTOA Seattle

Directions to Griots

First car show at the NEW Griots garage facility. It was formerly the old Coca-Cola factory in Tacoma. If you're not familiar with Griots products, they sell anything and everything to detail your car. You can bring your car into the shop and they will teach you how to use their products. Great stuff!!!!

There will be food vendors on site. Any Ford product is welcome, SVT or not. Hope to see some of you there.

SVTOA Seattle

Directions to Griots

beat me to it, lol. good yob!

SVTOA is kicking off the 2010 car show season with their annual Rendezvous show on Sunday May 16 at Griot's new facility in Tacoma.

The new location is former Coca Cola Bottling site at 38th & S Lawrence and we are excited about being the first show there.

All Mustangs, SVT or not are welcomed! There is even a truck class.

Registration is now open!

$15 Pre registered, $20 Day of show

http://svtoaseattle.com/registration/

CRAP, I just read this, so it means I missed the event. I had the GT500 out today. Took the wife to the Sun Break Reaturaunt in

Auburn for breakfast this morning. I have driven by the shop before it was open and it looks awesome. Post some pics, I don't think people really realize how spectacular the new Griotts Garage really is. Gosh darn it, this would have been a fun event.

Archived