TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First GT350s arrive at Shelby American!

RogerS

Here are a few shots of the vehicles after they arrived at Shelby American, Inc.

Enjoy,

Roger

Roger, now that the 350's are begining to roll in, can you tell us how many people have put deposits down on cars..? This would include all models( N/A, automatic, etc...?). This was brought up before when you were on vacation, and I dont think it was ever answered....Thanks again, and we hope to see LOTS of pics...

Greg

Roger, now that the 350's are begining to roll in, can you tell us how many people have put deposits down on cars..? This would include all models( N/A, automatic, etc...?). This was brought up before when you were on vacation, and I dont think it was ever answered....Thanks again, and we hope to see LOTS of pics...

Greg

Changes daily but we have just received #289.

Here are a few shots of the vehicles after they arrived at Shelby American, Inc.

Enjoy,

Roger

:drool:

I wish 2009 was a better for me. I too would be having a beautiful baby this year. Luckily I know a few that will be having one...

When is the BABY SHOWER happening?

Tom

We did want to go but it is too late. Schoolholidays are until Aug 23 for us this year. We will do an RV trip starting in Denver July 19 for four weeks. Driving through CO, WY, SD and UT. We thought about going to the Rolex Monterey Historic at the end of our trip, but is to much of a detour. We would have loved to go to SAAC and see your car.

We did want to go but it is too late. Schoolholidays are until Aug 23 for us this year. We will do an RV trip starting in Denver July 19 for four weeks. Driving through CO, WY, SD and UT. We thought about going to the Rolex Monterey Historic at the end of our trip, but is to much of a detour. We would have loved to go to SAAC and see your car.

That's too bad. Enjoy the RV trip. Once you see the roads in those four states, you will be wishing you were driving one of your Shelbys.

If you change your mind about the Historics, Tom Dankel and I only live about 45 mins away. Please contact us.

Archived