TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First GT350s arrive at Shelby American!

RogerS

Mike,

happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifIs the one on the left yours? happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif

Tom

Mine was built yesterday. It is still in Michigan awaiting transport. Won't be too much longershades.gif

Please keep the pictures coming, it has got to generate more sales as we see how the car looks as it is being built. You know after black, white must be one of the fastest colors, those Mustangs look really sweet.

Keep them pics coming as the build starts........ GG drool.gif

Here are the first photo's at the rail yard!

If you look closely you will see one was not ordered with the spoiler delete :doh:

Enjoy!

Roger

Great shots... shades of 1965 at the Imperial Highway plant in LA.

Great to see cars on the ground at Speedway Blvd awaiting conversion (again)! :happy feet: :salute:

Not at the Blvd. the photo's are at the rail yard in Vegas. Arrival at Speedway Blvd. pics being posted now.

Roger

Here are the first photo's at the rail yard!

If you look closely you will see one was not ordered with the spoiler delete :doh:

Enjoy!

Roger

also see post #10 for more photos :camera:

Is that the vehicle selction at the Las Vegas MaCarran Airport rental car facility :headscratch:

I can't wait to see the transformations on these cars. The GT350 envy is here, but I still like my SGT sitting out front all detailed right now. The black just looks faster! :)

I know but ................ it will kick your B$$ on the track :) and it WILL BE WHITE!! :banvictory:

Come on Swede........give it up! :) You wanted more HP......you got it! No pressure here. :lurk:

Roger

Not at the Blvd. the photo's are at the rail yard in Vegas. Arrival at Speedway Blvd. pics being posted now.

Roger

I drove out there (the rail yard) Saturday to see if anything was coming in yet...just missed 'em :banghead:

I know but ................ it will kick your B$$ on the track :) and it WILL BE WHITE!! :banvictory:

Come on Swede........give it up! :) You wanted more HP......you got it! No pressure here. :lurk:

Roger

Stop it! Now I want one! My wife would kill me. Didn't ask if I could buy the SGT just followed me home one day, then it went and got it self SC'd without asking ( the dog was in my spot on the bed after she found out). This would get me killed and my kids would grow up parentless.

DANG IT!!

I wanted to have the first car on the ground! Thats what happens with Ford. Last in, First Out!!

Well Ill make up for it in quanity!! Roger Ill get you some VINs, but ETA on 15 of them is the 28-30 of this month!!! I hope yall have room to park them!

MM

DANG IT!!

I wanted to have the first car on the ground! Thats what happens with Ford. Last in, First Out!!

Well Ill make up for it in quanity!! Roger Ill get you some VINs, but ETA on 15 of them is the 28-30 of this month!!! I hope yall have room to park them!

MM

I know the VIN on one of them :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived