TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2nd Annual Cruise to Shelby (Wisconsin)

sbornitz

Time to save the date. 2nd annual Cruise to Shelby July 24th 2010.

We will be in the same park as last year. The park address is N1100 Park Dr, La Crosse, WI, 54601. I have invited the POPO :sherriff:back again this year. Sharon was great to talk with last year and enjoyed seeing all of the cars.

More info will be posted in the coming weeks.

I'll be there this year!!

:shift:

• 4 weeks later...

So the basic layout this year for the event will be as follows:

10am Registration begins

11am Food will be ready

3pm we will leave the park for a cruise. Depending on the number of cars we may split up into smaller groups

5:30pm we will arrive at the restaurant for dinner

As some of you know from last year we were at a very nice park that had activities for younger and older kids alike. Last year we did a lot of stuff and it seemed like we were not able to stop and catch our breath much less take some time to talk with our fellow car people. So this year we will plan on staying at the park for most of the day. I am working on getting some demonstrations set up at the park. If anyone has anything they would like to see (does not have to be car related) I will work on trying to make it happen.

I promise to try and have the registration sheet up by this weekend. I am trying to keep the cost the same as last year. That cost was $10 for the car/driver and $5 for each additional person for lunch.

Hope to see lots of you there.

Steve

I'm going to really try and make it this year. I will have to bring the red coupe though because your car is probably too fast for my vert now!

Steve

We have finally had some more time to "drive" the car. What a difference! It is like having a totally new car. The car just seems to have so much more torque now in the lower RPM's (which you can see on the curve). We can't thank you enough for all the help with the install and dyno!

We have finally had some more time to "drive" the car. What a difference! It is like having a totally new car. The car just seems to have so much more torque now in the lower RPM's (which you can see on the curve). We can't thank you enough for all the help with the install and dyno!

No problem, it was great to see you both again!

Mary and I will be there for sure.

Can't wait. Last year was great--looks to be even better this year.

It will be good to see you again! I ordered nice weather for the day so we will see!?!?

For anybody else out there this is not a Shelby only event. Any Pony is welcome to attend!

• 4 weeks later...

10am Registration begins

11am Food will be ready

3pm we will leave the park for a cruise. Depending on the number of cars we may split up into smaller groups

As some of you know from last year we were at a very nice park that had activities for younger and older kids alike. Last year we did a lot of stuff and it seemed like we were not able to stop and catch our breath much less take some time to talk with our fellow car people. So this year we will plan on staying at the park for most of the day. I am working on getting some demonstrations set up at the park. If anyone has anything they would like to see (does not have to be car related) I will work on trying to make it happen.

I promise to try and have the registration sheet up by this weekend. I am trying to keep the cost the same as last year. That cost was $10 for the car/driver and $5 for each additional person for lunch.

Steve

10am Registration begins

11am Food will be ready

Steve

Hi Steve, I am a new Shelby owner and just ran acrosss your post. I am in Grafton Wi. Is it too late for me to register and show up, or can I register at scene. 2011 Race Red w/Nav & SVT. from:

fg2106@yahoo

Unfortunately work and previous committments are keeping us from attending this year!

We are however, looking forward to meeting up with everyone hopefully soon! :)

Archived