TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Naturally aspirated GT 350

All stock, 405 H.P. at the wheels!

"412 engine H.P." MY ASS! I knew that Ford was sandbagging us.happy%20feet.gif

Nothing wrong with leaving that engine NA that's for sure.

All stock, 405 H.P. at the wheels!

"412 engine H.P." MY ASS! I knew that Ford was sandbagging us.happy%20feet.gif

Nothing wrong with leaving that engine NA that's for sure.

+1

If I do a GT350® it will be NA.

+1

If I do a GT350® it will be NA.

I've always known that you were a smart man, but now you have just verified that! salute.gif

Very cool video. :)

This just set the bar higher for SA. The Mustang GT is already a power house so the HP on a GT350 would have to be at least 50HP more at the rear wheels to market the car as more bang for the dollar. Otherwise a customer might not pay $26+K for a body kit and a Shelby name.

This just set the bar higher for SA. The Mustang GT is already a power house so the HP on a GT350 would have to be at least 50HP more at the rear wheels to market the car as more bang for the dollar. Otherwise a customer might not pay $26+K for a body kit and a Shelby name.

Ok, If it is when can I expect your order. ;)

Ok, If it is when can I expect your order. ;)

Ah........that was pretty quick! I'll have to get run-way clearance first from the co-pilot, then I can tell you. But I will ask.......when could I expect delivery if I do?

Ah........that was pretty quick! I'll have to get run-way clearance first from the co-pilot, then I can tell you. But I will ask.......when could I expect delivery if I do?

When would you like it?

Drove a 2011 GT @ Tidwell Ford in Marrietta GA and the engine really sounded GREAT. They pipe the sound in like the 2010, but the engine really hauls ass. This is what the GT needed all these years. This is some strong GT compared with the old GT. Man is the Gt 350 going to be one great car supercharged or not .

Um does this mean it will handle the 6L- 426 HP Camero?????????

Performance numbers don't lie, and the 2011 MGT comes out on top...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=aB4vfZDYyO8

Here's a drag race between the two cars and as you will see, at one point the "maro" dissapears from the MGT's hood camera view...

Another angle of the same race...

Love the comments from the camera man!

Not for 100hp

Archived