TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ariel View

skeet

I took the car to work the other day and took a few pictures from a platform on the roof.

I noticed that on the back view the SHELBY on the deck lid doesn’t show the S and Y on the Vapor too well from a distance. I used the photo editor and made the S and Y black, didn’t look too good that way.

ariel4view007.jpg

arielview002.jpg

arielview005.jpg

Great angle picks you don't usually see...........

The SHELBY letters on the rear deck lid look the best in the original left side location, IMHO..........

The SHELBY letters on the rear deck lid look the best in the original left side location, IMHO..........

For that color/stripe combination maybe, because the S and Y kinda disappear. It could just be the lighting in the picture though.

For other color combinations, esp. black cars, it can look very good, IMHO. Much better than the stock location.

post-26318-127343897716_thumb.jpg

post-26318-127343898668_thumb.jpg

post-26318-127343897716_thumb.jpg

post-26318-127343898668_thumb.jpg

I took the car to work the other day and took a few pictures from a platform on the roof.

I noticed that on the back view the SHELBY on the deck lid doesn’t show the S and Y on the Vapor too well from a distance. I used the photo editor and made the S and Y black, didn’t look too good that way.

LOL, have same year same color, some time ago one of my kids asked me what "HELB" meant. I was puzzled until they said it was on the back of my car...

Very nice pics, car is extra clean...

Phil

Very nice pics of your car, love the Vapor, of course I am biased that way. :happy feet:

Unfortunately the letters blend in with the vapor color. I just left mine on the left.

Archived